Golf Pride Tour SNSR Putter Grips Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Been waiting for the review on this line and James' was fantastic as usual. Went on their website last night and it appears the release of these has been delayed as it now says May 2016.

Great review JMan, this looks like a solid grip offering. I'm a big fan of the SS grip, so something in a similar profile with no seam and better durability sounds pretty good. Do you happen to know which version of the SS the 140 cc grip is closest to?

Good review James. Ben a fan of other grips but the softer feel could make me consider a chnage.

Awesome review James. I never even noticed there being a seam on the back side of some putter grips. How do these vary from the SINK putter grips by Lamkin in the area of feel? You mentioned more plushy vs whereas Lamkin in more firm.

Good review James! I haven't liked bigger grips in the paat, but the contour sounds like something I would definitely want to try.

Good review. I enjoyed reading it and might have to give these a try.

Good review. I'm really intrigued by these grips. Think I'll give them a try whenever they are released.

Very interested in these grips. I have been looking for a new putter grip and The Contour one is calling my name. Can't wait to get my hands on the blue/black one and try it out.

Great review JMan, this looks like a solid grip offering. I'm a big fan of the SS grip, so something in a similar profile with no seam and better durability sounds pretty good. Do you happen to know which version of the SS the 140 cc grip is closest to?

I'd say a touch larger than a 2.0, I'll double check this evening though.

Awesome review James. I never even noticed there being a seam on the back side of some putter grips. How do these vary from the SINK putter grips by Lamkin in the area of feel? You mentioned more plushy vs whereas Lamkin in more firm.

The SINK, to me, is annoyingly firm. These, not at all, in fact its hard to put into words bc this isn't like any other GP putter grip.

Nice job James, well written!! I appreciate your opinion on the grip!!

FWIW (not much probably), I have switched my 2 gamers to the contour and will be buying more as soon as they drop.

FWIW (not much probably), I have switched my 2 gamers to the contour and will be buying more as soon as they drop.

What do you like about the contour more?

The pistol shape. Its perfect for what I want/need in hand.

Cool. Thanks again for another solid review. Since Golf Pride already has such a presence do you think they will take a bite out of other putter grips business?

The blue will be installed in the next day or 2. Just need to decide which putter it goes on.

I want to give these grips a fair shot, but I really dislike the yellow color on the grip. That may seem silly, but I think I would never be happy looking at it. I wish they would have offered more neutral colors for the first run. The rest of the grip (black/red/blue) looks fine to me.

I want to give these grips a fair shot, but I really dislike the yellow color on the grip. That may seem silly, but I think I would never be happy looking at it. I wish they would have offered more neutral colors for the first run. The rest of the grip (black/red/blue) looks fine to me.

Different strokes, I prefer the neon yellow to the rest of the grip. Not huge on their aesthetic selection myself, but, performance took care of that for me.

Cool. Thanks again for another solid review. Since Golf Pride already has such a presence do you think they will take a bite out of other putter grips business?

I think they could. But, to me thats been the danger SS faces anyways, EVERYONE is getting on board the non/low-taper trend.

Different strokes, I prefer the neon yellow to the rest of the grip. Not huge on their aesthetic selection myself, but, performance took care of that for me.

I've been saying the same thing about SuperStroke grips because I hate how easily the white wears out. But SuperStroke won't listen to me and I still use their grips...so at some point it's likely that I'll give the SNSR grip a chance.

Great review James. I'm a sucker for counterbalanced putters and oversized grips, so that Contour grip is intriguing to me.

Great review James, love the look and options they did on this set of grips, it's really nice for a company to have so many options within the same line/shape/design!

Jman's love of the contour model definitely has me curious. great review too! will have to wait and see them in stores, but interest has been peaked at least.

Great review James. I'm a sucker for counterbalanced putters and oversized grips, so that Contour grip is intriguing to me.

Why did we not have you try this on course the other day?

Why did we not have you try this on course the other day?
That's a great question, James. I wish I would have.

Back