Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

I figured it was only a matter of days for you after playing with emart.
You're so right.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Can anyone shed some light on sizing? I am typically a 10.5 in all Nike running shoes, do these fit pretty Nike standard, or should I go up or down half a size?

Thanks everyone!

Hey guys,

Can anyone shed some light on sizing? I am typically a 10.5 in all Nike running shoes, do these fit pretty Nike standard, or should I go up or down half a size?

Thanks everyone!
They fit true to size/a touch small, depending on how you like the fit. I wish I had gone a half size up. Ymmv. Sorry if that's not helpful

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!
I don't personally own a pair of the Chukka's, but I was curious on sizing as well. I actually have found the Flyknit line fits a half size small, I usually am an 8.5 in all Nike sneakers but have to go up to a 9 in the Flyknit's.

It is so weird because just searching on this, a review I read the guy says hes normally a 14 in Nikes and got a 13 in these and it was perfect. I just probably need to find them to try on unfortunately.

It is so weird because just searching on this, a review I read the guy says hes normally a 14 in Nikes and got a 13 in these and it was perfect. I just probably need to find them to try on unfortunately.

The Chukka line is notoriously two things.
1. True to size
2. Toe bed depth is small.

So it will almost always come down to personal fit, since the depth of foot is different for every person.

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!

they have been true to size for me with my other nike shoes both golf and running.

1. True to size

So it will almost always come down to personal fit, since the depth of foot is different for every person.

point #2 is true. When I first wore them with kentwool I could feel the top of the shoe on my toes. After a range session the broke in a little and are very comfortable in the toe and can't feel them sitting on my toes any more.

point #2 is true. When I first wore them with kentwool I could feel the top of the shoe on my toes. After a range session the broke in a little and are very comfortable in the toe and can't feel them sitting on my toes any more.

And its an issue through the line depending on depth. Most lines have had an issue with this over the last few years in one line or the other, and I am certain they figure it out with future releases.

And its an issue through the line depending on depth. Most lines have had an issue with this over the last few years in one line or the other, and I am certain they figure it out with future releases.

Good to know. I have only seen it with one of the trainer lines in running shoes but other than AF1 or the air max I haven't really worn nike shoes except for a pair of lc2 for 1/2 a season

Good to know. I have only seen it with one of the trainer lines in running shoes but other than AF1 or the air max I haven't really worn nike shoes except for a pair of lc2 for 1/2 a season

Misspoke. I meant most brands have had it with one line or the other, not just Nike shoes.

I keep thinking I can pull these off.

Mine fit true to size, love them so far.

Im torn between these and the 360 boost. Im a big Nike guy, lets just say I have a lot of shoes, but the boost are the only shoe that gets me away from Nike. Im nervous that the bottoms will wear out fast on the chukkas but the arch on the 360 also scare me. Anyone tried or own both? Just looking for feedback so I dont have to drive up to Minneapolis to try on shoes. I walk a lot (around 70 rounds a season) so thats why im nervous on the chukkas being worn down.

Thanks - TJ
I have tried both and it's not even close, for me. The Chukkas as more comfortable and snug. If have no worries about walking 70plus rounds
Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!

I have worn 11.5 in Nike golf shoes for years. They fit very true to size. The 360 water proofing barrier will make them a bit snug for the first couple rounds then they will be perfect.

Bought em! Got em 145 free shipping on eBay couldn't pass them up at that price

1. True to size

I find this to be 100% true. I don't own them YET but I did try on a 10 1/2 and the Toe bed was just a little snug. Wasn't uncomfortable but just a little snug.

I have tried both and it's not even close, for me. The Chukkas as more comfortable and snug. If have no worries about walking 70plus rounds

I have worn 11.5 in Nike golf shoes for years. They fit very true to size. The 360 water proofing barrier will make them a bit snug for the first couple rounds then they will be perfect.

Mine took two range sessions and a round and the waterproof works. Got tested all weekend at club clash.

tried on a pair of the boost 360 tour and just didnt go well with my foot. ordered a pair of the chukkas.

Hit some balls at the range this morning with these for the first time. I agree that they feel a little snug around the toes at the start, but they've softened up really nicely and felt great. As far as fit, I have wide, flat feet and typically wear wide sizes wherever possible. I'm coming from Size 11W Footjoy M Projects (the original spikeless ones), and size 12 in the chukkas fits perfectly with no worries about width across the mid foot or toes.

Had every intention on buying a pair of Puma Ignite Spikeless today but just too narrow. Tried these on for s***s and giggles and man are they comfortable and the stability was both new and well received. Ordered a pair from Budge Golf with a 20% off coupon and can't wait to get them in.

Had every intention on buying a pair of Puma Ignite Spikeless today but just too narrow. Tried these on for s***s and giggles and man are they comfortable and the stability was both new and well received. Ordered a pair from Budge Golf with a 20% off coupon and can't wait to get them in.

That "stability" was the first thing that I noticed when trying them on!

Nothing beats these shoes for me. So snug and comfortable. I wore no show socks today and will never do that again. The top of the shoes almost did a number on the ankles with the running. But Kentwool socks are perfect for these shoes as are stance socks.

Finally bought a pair from an eBay seller who happened to live in my city. Got em for $150, which was a decent price. Went with the size 9 (usually wear 8.5 in Nike sneakers). The toe area is def. very blunt/tight, I am glad I went a half size up. I know wearing my normal size probably would work, but also wearing thicker quarter length socks add to needing a bit more room. Excited to get them on the course this week, love the stability as well.
EGwxezFl.jpg

Nothing beats these shoes for me. So snug and comfortable. I wore no show socks today and will never do that again. The top of the shoes almost did a number on the ankles with the running. But Kentwool socks are perfect for these shoes as are stance socks.
Whatever you do don't wear them with ankle length socks, saw a guy on the course today rocking that look with these and it was BAD. I wanted to take a picture to post in here but it would have been too obvious.

Back