Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna put in a plug for a Piretti. Very heavy, and the milling feels great. However, the Ping is a very quality flatstick. Automatic on short putts.

I liked the Piretti at my fitting a few weeks back, but the Ping won out that day. I'll likely go that way, but I'm always looking for the best deal first.

52* MD3, maybe Lucky Clover edition.
Odyssey Black Series 1 putter.

I just saw a crazy good deal on some black widow torque corded grips. I have not heard a lot about them, but I wanted to try some corded grips, and at 1$ each, I think I'm going to give them a shot

SNSR Contour Putter grip.

Im intrigued.

SNSR Contour Putter grip.

Im intrigued.

I'll second this!

Anybody get a putter reshafted at some place like Golf Galaxy? Not sure why, but I'm hesitant to get that type of club work done there, even though I trust a couple of the guys that work at the local one.

But...pondering new standard length putter shafts. Need to get a head re-shafted.

I almost always get my stuff done at GOLFSMITH. I've developed good rapport with the club builder there. He's only been a club builder for 30+ years. He's old school but really knowledgable. He's talked me out of a few purchases.

V Series Heavenwood. Hit my friends the other day. What a fun club.

Flyknit Chukka's, starting to turn into a Beags ponder with how long I have been thinking about them

Id imagine you hit it into the clouds? Very cheap experiment too!

Very high and very straight. It was good to see. Eyeing one on CPO.

Flyknit Chukka's, starting to turn into a Beags ponder with how long I have been thinking about them

just do it...see what i did there. They are very comfortable

2015 XR pro driver.

I've been pondering Nike wedges for 4 years.

Anybody know a shaft that can cut 800 rpm off of the driver flight?

Anybody know a shaft that can cut 800 rpm off of the driver flight?

Might try speeder Tour spec 6.2 or 7.2 depending on club. Worked for me

Hzrdus Black knocked off 600 rpm for me, compared to Speeder 661
Yeah. That's an option. Kind of. But without even seeing one in person, I'm not going to drop $160ish for a pull on eBay

Yeah. That's an option. Kind of. But without even seeing one in person, I'm not going to drop $160ish for a pull on eBay
I have an old Aldila NV 85x. That Oughta do it.

No, but I did attempt to once, it was funny. I don't remember how I acquired it.
From a construction site? lol

Pondering this beauty for a pretty good price. What do you all think?

EDIT: Really need to figure out how to rotate my pictures after I upload them.

Attachments

• IMG_7250.jpg
    IMG_7250.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7249.jpg
    IMG_7249.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
After having success with high MOI putters I am thinking of adding one more to the stable. Taylormade OS Monte Carlo or a Seeemore Giant are the first to pop up in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back