NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully intend to welcome you every time you do post in here. Crest told me I have to play nice.

Be a man. It's hockey. Tell me to eff off.

I 100% don't understand boarding.

You must have missed what Keith did. He was suspended and it's not half as vicious. That was what 3 weeks ago. C'mon NHL.

Just checked on YouTube. I think what was hard to tell with letang is that the butt of his stick hits off the boards first. Whether it was intentional or not, there's still a gray area. Shaw just flat out cracked his stick at the guy.

Just read this post and realized how much of a homer it makes me sound like haha. I think any shot to the head with a stick should be penalized and grounds for suspension regardless of whether it was accidental or intentional, but the NHL needs to make it a priority instead of leaving every hit and discipline hearing up to interpretation.

Call Pierre the peanut a dingleberry. He sucks.
I have talked to Ghost about this we have worked out a deal where Pierre goes back to Canada for Olive Garden

Be a man. It's hockey. Tell me to eff off.

Rum up, get a massage and go eff yourself. :alien: sorry crest I couldn't resist.

Hahaha get Beef some pads and get in there

4 words Shae Webber, hell no

Just checked on YouTube. I think what was hard to tell with letang is that the butt of his stick hits off the boards first. Whether it was intentional or not, there's still a gray area. Shaw just flat out cracked his stick at the guy.

Just read this post and realized how much of a homer it makes me sound like haha. I think any shot to the head with a stick should be penalized and grounds for suspension regardless of whether it was accidental or intentional, but the NHL needs to make it a priority instead of leaving every hit and discipline hearing up to interpretation.

A player must be in control of his stick. No gray area at all

Don't listen to Beef, when he doesn't hit the gym he gets a little cranky

I'm in the parking lot getting my THP on.

Rum up, get a massage and go eff yourself. :alien: sorry crest I couldn't resist.

4 words Shae Webber, hell no

A player must be in control of his stick. No gray area at all

I'm in the parking lot getting my THP on.

Agree completely. Should've been in the box. Gray area though is how NHL hands out discipline.

Chief Bobby Taylor
"If I was anybody but Bishop right now I'd be embarrassed"
Yep, that second period was gross. Detroit really didn't do much except accept passes from the Lightning then skate straight to Bishop.

I 100% don't understand boarding.

Hit into the birds within 5 feet with excessive force so that he can't use the boards as a "cushion" creating a dangerous environment

Yep, that second period was gross. Detroit really didn't do much except accept passes from the Lightning then skate straight to Bishop.

I'm ok with that

Hit into the birds within 5 feet with excessive force so that he can't use the boards as a "cushion" creating a dangerous environment
Yeah that's what I've always thought, I just don't ever see it called unless there is an injury. I guess the excessive force is the part that is missing.

Yeah that's what I've always thought, I just don't ever see it called unless there is an injury. I guess the excessive force is the part that is missing.

Basically, it's purely a judgements call, did he have ample time to prepare himself to receive the hit. I could look up the "real" definition but mainly called when someone gets hit wicked hard where injury could occur so the ....excessive force part plays a major role

Johnson not lookin to hot on the bench... Jumbo tron just showed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back