NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't imagine trying to be a goalie and watching the puck. How the hell do you track it?

Tough, it's more instinct and following the play. Played that position for 8 years competitively.

Tough, it's more instinct and following the play. Played that position for 8 years competitively.
Well now we know why you ate a bit off.

I did it for one game, that was enough.

Yeah, never really track the puck, look at his stick and the angle it's at, knowing who's shooting stuff like that.... At least that's what I looked at trying to tip shots

I couldn't imagine trying to be a goalie and watching the puck. How the hell do you track it?

There are some really nice articles written by goalies about it being a game of angles, where half the time it's about letting the puck hit you.

Those dudes are nuts.

Well now we know why you ate a bit off.

I did it for one game, that was enough.

I wasn't the best of skaters and they had to stick me somewhere.

I could never be a goalie, they're crazy and a different breed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man 5-0. Way to fight NY

So does Datysuk leave next year or do the Wings bring him back?

So does Datysuk leave next year or do the Wings bring him back?

Already said he was leaving. He missed his family and hasn't been able to be there when his daughter is growing up. I hope his jersey goes up in the rafters

Already said he was leaving. He missed his family and hasn't been able to be there when his daughter is growing up. I hope his jersey goes up in the rafters

I thought he already announced he was through.

Kept hearing them mentioning it...so I take it he is done (retiring) after this year? Damn it has been fun watching the magician play all these years.

Kept hearing them mentioning it...so I take it he is done (retiring) after this year? Damn it has been fun watching the magician play all these years.

Yes he has, terrible. Hate to watch him go but I understand the reasoning and don't fault him

He has said its his full intent to leave and play in the K and spend time with his daughter because he has missed her entire life while she grows up. But then he came back and made sure to leave it open ended.

Wings out in the first round. Yeah he gone.

Wow wow wow

Wow and just like that.

Unreal.

Killorn is always in the right place in the playoffs

Goooooooooooooal.

Biscuit is buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back