Votes: 55 59.1%
  • No Dunk

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Im a Weirdo & Don't Like Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
No dunk

Dunk until it's ready to fall apart.

Edit: went back and saw that dipper whatchamacallit...must find one.

No dunk. Eat then drink.

Dunk. Any other answer isnt American

I will not eat an un-dunked Oreo! It must be carefully soaked in the milk so that it is no longer crunchy but not yet falling-apart mushy. It must be eaten precisely when the amalgam of Oreo and milk is at it's greatest density.

Golden oreos double stuffed and dunked for days.......i could plow through a stack of them too easily lol

Dunk, fully submerged and milk absorbed before eating...I didn't know there was another way to eat Oreos; if there is I don't want to hear/read about it since I already do it right.

Dunk for sure.

Dunk!!!

no dunk, dont need no milk

Dunk. I'll eat them without if need be. But given a choice, always dunk.

Definite Dunk.

Im more of a soak kind of guy. I like the cookie to get a lil mushy

I'm with you dude. I'll let them soak and fish em out with a spoon. Almost like cereal lol.
I used to just drop 2 or 3 in the bottom of the glass and then let them soak. I would drink the milk as normal so it was like chocolate milk and at the end you got a delicious sugary blend of creme, cookie and milk.

Dunk all the way! I like the challenge of getting the perfectly soaked Oreo without it breaking.

Dang, now I need to make an Oreo run.

Weird, I just bought oreos for the first time in probably a year yesterday. But no, I don't dunk them. I do, however, twist and split into two pieces.

~Rock

No dunk, BUT that's mostly because I (A) like the crunch and (B) I'm allergic to milk.

Dunk. Come on, people.

Dunk with almond milk?
Never thought about that really. I use almond milk for cereal and my protein shakes.
I think since I never drank milk, that just drinking almond milk by itself....I won't enjoy the flavor alone.

Dunk it, yo.

One must always dunk!

Oreos biscuit only, crushed it, and mixed it with hagen dasz cookies and cream ice cream.

Back