Houston Area THP group

We have some other more "local" places too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say Brio for Italian, but it's a little pricey and usually not quick or casual.

Republic Grill or Jaspers fall into the casual bucket?

For casual and it's a little off the beaten path I'd recommend Joe's Pizza and Pasta (Conroe) or Eden Cafe (American food; Magnolia, about 6 miles off I-45). Both are very reasonable price-wise and a little away from the Woodlands traffic, as well.

For casual, check out burgerfi, grimaldi's, and the counter

Just a side note, but I checked the see if BJ's Brewery was all over the Dallas area since we have them here and they are pretty good (I found out they are all over Dallas). But anyway, when I went to google it I managed to hit the enter key after only typing BJ. So I'm imagining that our IT department looks like a NASA space shuttle launch right now with all the alerts going off thanks to my accidental search.

Just a side note, but I checked the see if BJ's Brewery was all over the Dallas area since we have them here and they are pretty good (I found out they are all over Dallas). But anyway, when I went to google it I managed to hit the enter key after only typing BJ. So I'm imagining that our IT department looks like a NASA space shuttle launch right now with all the alerts going off thanks to my accidental search.

:laughing:

Classic! Thanks for that this morning!!!

Hope you enjoy the afternoon in the HR department....:laughing:

You da man Jank! Eden Cafe! There is a wait outside to be seated and it's Wednesday night??!!

0592a4e81e8a3290b34971afecba8ed1.jpg

Good stuff! Haven't been in a while... I'd hit it up pretty often when I lived over there.

You da man Jank! Eden Cafe! There is a wait outside to be seated and it's Wednesday night??!!

0592a4e81e8a3290b34971afecba8ed1.jpg

Looks like good meal right there

#LoneStarRivalry

Hey everyone, I'm back in Houston this week visiting my in-laws. Looks like I could have some time later in the week to tee it up if anyone wants to get together. I'm playing really early Wednesday morning at Memorial, got paired up with an three-ball that was already booked. Friday or Saturday are probably the most likely days that I can play.

What times are you looking to play on Saturday?

What times are you looking to play on Saturday?
Not sure yet, would have to check with the boss on that one. We might be doing some early Mother's Day stuff in that day because our flight out is really early on Sunday.

Hey everyone, I'm back in Houston this week visiting my in-laws. Looks like I could have some time later in the week to tee it up if anyone wants to get together. I'm playing really early Wednesday morning at Memorial, got paired up with an three-ball that was already booked. Friday or Saturday are probably the most likely days that I can play.

I am off on Friday if you want to try and play somewhere.....or I can do Saturday too

It's not my Friday off, but if you swing something in the afternoon I might be able to join you guys.

I can't do it this time around guys, have fun though

It's not my Friday off, but if you swing something in the afternoon I might be able to join you guys.

It's not mine either, but I worked last Friday......if you guys want to get something for Friday afternoon just let me know

Geeeze, finally found your thread on page 4 in the listing. :alien:

Anyways, posting up the Horseshoe Bay info for this year. Maybe a few of you southern boys want to play. Mark your calendars!

The Texas 2-Man Challenge at Horseshoe Bay has been set and is being played November 11th - 13th this year.

Website

We will be heading down there again this year so would love to get a few more guys into the mix. Mark your calendars!

Right on time! We've been swimming too much down here to play golf!

Back