The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made an Americano out of my Nespresso Lattissima and crisis is averted. Fantastic.

nespresso-delonghi-lattissima-plus-espresso-maker-c.jpg

That looks fancy

I need coffee. Up at 4:15 for an early flight.

Anyone have any decent 3 person games? Playing with 2 buddies this afternoon and we couldn't find a forth. Trying to think of a good 3 person game we can play out there.

Anyone have any decent 3 person games? Playing with 2 buddies this afternoon and we couldn't find a forth. Trying to think of a good 3 person game we can play out there.
Wolf? Havent played in a few years cantremember all the rules.
Bingo bango bongo is another

The Official Banter Away Thread

2v1 match play? The 2 play best ball. Unless both are as good as you and it's more even. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Wolf? Havent played in a few years cantremember all the rules.
Bingo bango bongo is another

I like Wolf a lot. I mentioned it to my friends but one buddy isn't the greatest. He's not bad by any means but I'm not sure he wants to play as the wolf against me and my other buddy even while getting pops lol its the one I'm pushing for but we'll see.

2v1 match play? The 2 play best ball. Unless both are as good as you and it's more even. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.
Well my buddy Derrick and I are pretty even as I'm a 3 and he's a 4. My buddy Mark is probably closer to a 15 or so. And he likes to feel like he's involved and when do matches like that even with pops he doesn't feel like he's involved lol he's a head case.

Well my buddy Derrick and I are pretty even as I'm a 3 and he's a 4. My buddy Mark is probably closer to a 15 or so. And he likes to feel like he's involved and when do matches like that even with pops he doesn't feel like he's involved lol he's a head case.
We do 6/6/6 (three 6 hole match play best ball, rotate partners every six holes) with three and the solo guy has a bogey ghost. In your case when the 15 index in solo make his ghost a par golfer.

I like wolf a lot for 3 person games. I say you just play and anytime he is the wolf you just partner up with him to make him involved. Haha

We also play a side game called rabbit. It's fun and anyone can win. Stsrting out the rabbit is running. After the first hole the person with the lowest score, after handicap if you want, catches the rabbit. If everyone ties the rabbit still runs until someone catches it with the lowest score. After its been caught the only way to free the rabbit again is by getting a lower score than the person with the rabbit. That frees it and is available to catch again. We usually do it for both 9s and if you have the rabbit on 9 or 18 you get the money, if it's running no one owes any money.

Have played wolf only once and I thought it was a blast. Especially when other guys choose the wrong partners at the worst times haha

We do 6/6/6 (three 6 hole match play best ball, rotate partners every six holes) with three and the solo guy has a bogey ghost. In your case when the 15 index in solo make his ghost a par golfer.

I like wolf a lot for 3 person games. I say you just play and anytime he is the wolf you just partner up with him to make him involved. Haha

We also play a side game called rabbit. It's fun and anyone can win. Stsrting out the rabbit is running. After the first hole the person with the lowest score, after handicap if you want, catches the rabbit. If everyone ties the rabbit still runs until someone catches it with the lowest score. After its been caught the only way to free the rabbit again is by getting a lower score than the person with the rabbit. That frees it and is available to catch again. We usually do it for both 9s and if you have the rabbit on 9 or 18 you get the money, if it's running no one owes any money.
I like these a lot! Thanks fellas I'll definitely see if they're interested!

Ever had the Key Lime Pie at the Sunset Grill JB?

For sale - 3 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sale - 3 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How are they with a mower? Or toilet brush? Can I trade you a 4 year old that can wipe his @$$? LOL

I like Wolf a lot. I mentioned it to my friends but one buddy isn't the greatest. He's not bad by any means but I'm not sure he wants to play as the wolf against me and my other buddy even while getting pops lol its the one I'm pushing for but we'll see.
You could play 9s. Each hole is worth 9 pts split between the three guys

2b16f5f8c0cbf7130ded0b10c657e1f9.jpg

Wifey took us to the Ritz for our 9 anniversary. She still loves me!!

Got to make sure my wife sees this. Our 9th is next month.

My irons and wedges are in the shop getting the shafts swapped out and I literally miss them :bulgy-eyes:

The live round thread and on course updates in the fallout threads are some of the best to follow. I love seeing guys play great golf and keep us posted.

The live round thread and on course updates in the fallout threads are some of the best to follow. I love seeing guys play great golf and keep us posted.

Follow the live round thread tomorrow we should have some gold for you sir

Follow the live round thread tomorrow we should have some gold for you sir

Will do. I have a call out from an absentee poster but I'll keep the updates coming from the goat track.

Go Smashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back