Your Must Play Course In 2016

Hoping to get up to Bethpage this summer for the first time.

Thanks to thp I've played many courses which turned out to be must play courses in hindsight. Having just played conservatory and ocean course at hammock beach was wonderful. For the rest of this year, I'd love to get a crack at Aviara and/or TPC Las Vegas with thpers. Of course there's the pipe dream of hideaway should the grandaddy be there again.

Here in Colorado I'm looking to play Revenna, Cherry Creek CC, and Balley Neal this year

Like everyone, if #TheGrandaddy is returning to The Hideaway, that would be at the top of my list. In this area, for a course I haven't played, which I stand a chance at playing... Probably Lawsonia. Would also love to play the Straits course, but the cost pushes me away.
My BIL and I are going this year, thinking early season. Girardcorp was gung ho, but is getting cold feet....:chicken:

I think I'm going to book a time for August.
I've played Erin Hills once before, but plan on making a trip there this season. Someone let me know when this is happening, and I will make time.

I want to FINALLY play Prairie Dunes in Hutchinson. It's just over an hour away, and in the 10 years I've lived here, I haven't played it.....yet.

If I am picked. The Hideaway.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Played with a Hideaway member today, nice person, we exchanged cards and I'm setting up a round for him on a course he has struggled to gain access to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medinah.

I've got an in and hopefully my game is ready for the task.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Like everyone, if #TheGrandaddy is returning to The Hideaway, that would be at the top of my list. In this area, for a course I haven't played, which I stand a chance at playing... Probably Lawsonia. Would also love to play the Straits course, but the cost pushes me away.

I've played Erin Hills once before, but plan on making a trip there this season. Someone let me know when this is happening, and I will make time.

You want to play Lawsonia, just let me know. I'm only an hour away. Good deals on golfnow most days.

Medinah.

I've got an in and hopefully my game is ready for the task.

That would be so sweet. I spent more time walking around, looking at the course, than I did the actual matches during the Ryder Cup.

You want to play Lawsonia, just let me know. I'm only an hour away. Good deals on golfnow most days.

Nice! I know it gets really good reviews. I'll see if I can drag-along some folks for that.

This is on my bucket list so it's always a must play since 2013, still can't get on. But I may have in this year. Let's pray.

An unofficial THP gathering at Lawsonia doesn't sound like a bad idea...

The Bull at Pinehurst farms. Maybe black wolf run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The Bull at Pinehurst farms. Maybe black wolf run.

Both courses at Black Wolf Run are solid. We did the Bull 50/50 deal last year, and have that ready to roll, again, for at least one day of golf this season.

Both courses at Black Wolf Run are solid. We did the Bull 50/50 deal last year, and have that ready to roll, again, for at least one day of golf this season.
Where did you get the 50/50 deal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Druid's Glenn Ireland

Carne Golf Club Ireland

Royal County Downs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wasn't really planning on it, but I ended up being down here in Florida for 2 weeks, so I'm going to TPC Sawgrass to play the Dyes Valley course tomorrow. I guess that's my must play course for the year since that's the only high level course I'll play for awhile, lol

This is my custom signature

Aviara for me, hopefully with the ProjectX event, but if not I should be able to go with a local group I belong to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bali Nirwana Resort by Pan Pacific Hotel ..... I am going there in July 2016 :smile:

phoca_thumb_l_12th-green.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_13th-tee-box.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_7th-green-and-6th-green.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_2nd-teebox.jpg

I had a friend play recently asw. They loved it.

TPC Boston and Bethpage Black. Funny thing I was just on Long Island too but to far from Bethpage State Park to play. Sad

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back