Your Must Play Course In 2016

I'm considering dropping the coin to play Karsten Creek this year.

At 325 I'd say so. A lot of coin..
Can get on for about 200 since I live around here and know a few folks. Still a lot, but its on my must list.

The Patriot Course will happen too, I know one of the members through Folds of Honor and the invite is there for that one.

Your Must Play Course In 2016

In Philadelphia, MS there's a top 100 course you can play called The Azaleas at Dancing Rabbit. It's only about 2 1/2 hours from where I live but I've never played it for some reason. Changing that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to get out and play the nicer courses in Wisconsin this year as my regular golf will likely be limited. On the list; Big Fish, SentryWorld, University Ridge, Blackwolf Run - Meadow Valleys. All should be reasonable for me to get on.

I really want to play streamsong this year. just need to figure out how to get a good deal.

I really want to play streamsong this year. just need to figure out how to get a good deal.

Go during the summer and let them know at booking that you're a FL resident.

Their special for us is pretty nice.

Next week is Butler National.Week after is Cog Hill and Olympia Fields.Than a few weeks after is Medinah #3.Im glad I put a lot of work in my game and I'm confident I won't embarass myself on those courses.If the weather is bad on those days me and the buddies will just reschedule.Works perfect that we have almost the same days off

Next week is Butler National.Week after is Cog Hill and Olympia Fields.Than a few weeks after is Medinah #3.Im glad I put a lot of work in my game and I'm confident I won't embarass myself on those courses.If the weather is bad on those days me and the buddies will just reschedule.Works perfect that we have almost the same days off
Chip that's a list most will not knock out in a lifetime! Which course are you playing at OF? I am really looking forward to hearing about Butler! Have fun.

The Hideaway obviously has to be top of the list for so many reasons, but whether or not that will ever happen is down to a big slice of luck

I have had a return visit to The Belfry and walked the fairways of the Ryder Cup Brabazon course and I suspect that could be the most prestigious course I get to play this year - Celtic Manor has been discussed but not sure if I could make that happen so that may have to be on the list for next year

Other than that I would like to try and get back to a couple of courses I haven't played for a while and see what new courses I can get to this year

One day I would love to be able to get to St Andrews to experience the venue to be able to say I have played there

I really want to get to Pebble this summer.

Locally Bluejack National.... Torrey Pines is on the short list for me.

I already hit The Palmer Course at Turtle Bay.

Next up -

Whistling Straights and Blackwolf Run
Dismal River
Colorado Golf Club

Hopeful -

Oakmont
East Lake
The Hideaway
Sand Hills

My dad has a serious jones to play Wolf Creek in Nevada, so that is my #2.

I think bethpaige is up there again for me. It's realistic and it would be with good company. Really loved the experience up there I had with other THPers
And this is my #1. I LOVE that golf course. Let's just do it on a day when it isn't 105 degrees.

My dad has a serious jones to play Wolf Creek in Nevada, so that is my #2.

And this is my #1. I LOVE that golf course. Let's just do it on a day when it isn't 105 degrees.
I want in at Bethpage this year with you and Dean.

Well, I didn't have any elaborate trips or plans this year but recently got some good news. I will be playing Victoria National at some point this year. It doesn't get any better than that around here.

Well, I didn't have any elaborate trips or plans this year but recently got some good news. I will be playing Victoria National at some point this year. It doesn't get any better than that around here.
Nice, Not an easy course to get a ton of info on...I have heard one thing over and over. "It's hard" :beat-up: Would love to hear about it after the fact, have fun and hit em straight!

I'll be out there in August, I can be your 4th
What week in August? My stupid family wants to go to the beach in August; and my stupid sister is due to have her second stupid baby the first week of August…

What week in August? My stupid family wants to go to the beach in August; and my stupid sister is due to have her second stupid baby the first week of August…

Either the weekend of the 13th or the 27th, those 2 weekends both the Yanks and the Mets are home at the same time and I want to knock out both ballparks

You'll love it - did it about five years ago with a friend that is a member at Crooked Stick, we had 2 foresomes, tough track, bring extra balls.

Either the weekend of the 13th or the 27th, those 2 weekends both the Yanks and the Mets are home at the same time and I want to knock out both ballparks
The 13th is my birthday, so the round is on you?

Both ballparks are fantastic, and despite only being a few miles apart, completely different as well.

For me it is Arcadia Bluffs. I WILL play this course before the year is up.

Nice, Not an easy course to get a ton of info on...I have heard one thing over and over. "It's hard" :beat-up: Would love to hear about it after the fact, have fun and hit em straight!

I'll report back. The web.com tour is there this week which is how I get to play. My buddy caddies for the pro-am which gives him the privilege of playing and bringing guests ($70 sick!!!). The other 2 in the group wanna do it Memorial Day weekend but we aren't sure if those days are available but I'll definitely report back.

The 13th is my birthday, so the round is on you?

Both ballparks are fantastic, and despite only being a few miles apart, completely different as well.

I'll buy ya a round of something..at the ballpark(s)

Back