Dairy Queen vs Culvers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Concrete Mixer vs Blizzard
Both quite good, both different.
Culvers offered better mix up so you got candy and ice cream/custard with every bite. Dairy Queen had larger chunks of Oreos.

966c2e6beb363c90e09423420709bd65.jpg

Much harder choice than the Whopper vs Big Mac. I like both of these places better.

I'm a DQ guy for dessert. I do prefer Culver's food over DQ, though.

I think I'd go Culver's. But, it's probably because I don't get Culver's as often.

There's really no loser in this battle. Both champions of awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had desert at Culver's, their food is far superior to DQ however.

The custard at Culvers is much better than the ice cream at DQ, but I like both the Concrete Mixer and the Blizzard.

I love both but being from Wisconsin, its Culvers for me. Concrete Mixers use frozen custard instead of ice cream, so its a lot thicker and creamier, not to mention you have the option of mix-ins. For me, it doesnt get much better than a mint Oreo Concrete.

I do not know of this Culvers. But the DQ Blizzard happens once a year and when it does it's a glorious day.

Both in one sitting? I want to be like you when I grow up :D

The mix that's used to make both of these deserts are made at one of my customers. Just please keep enjoying both of these delicacies.

Both good, but I give a slight edge to the Blizzard. I'm not sure why though.

That's hard. DQ is a classic but I do love frozen yogurt. If I had both next to each other I think I'd go culvers concrete mixer over DQ blizzard. But it's close

That's a tough one. I'd go Culver's. Up in WI, during Lent, they would have a Walleye fish fry. That alone made the ice cream more tasty!

That's a tough one. I'd go Culver's. Up in WI, during Lent, they would have a Walleye fish fry. That alone made the ice cream more tasty!
Welcome to every Friday during Lent and the summer here in Wisco

Love both, it's to hard to pick between mixer and blizzard, honestly it's to hard. Wife says blizzard though.. lol.

& then there's these 2- triple butter burger with bacon from culvers and flamethrower burger from dq.

I can't go wrong with either place!

I really miss the days of the jumbo burger at Culver's - are they still doing those anywhere? Three patties mashed into one. I had to make a triple jumbo bacon deluxe for a dude. No idea where he put it - it looked like he was 120 soaking wet.

Culvers food...DQ desserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only had Culvers a few times, but it was great. We just don't have them here in KS.

Have to go DQ since the only time I ever see a Culvers is when I go visit my sister in Greenville, SC.

Back