Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hybrid spot thinking Cobra F6, Callaway Apex, or Callaway XR.

My putter search is still continuing I think. The Scotty I bought hasn't grabbed me. Way too soft off the face. I am seriously pondering a Seemore FGP Giant, despite the threats to mercilessly mock me from mr.hicksta.

My putter search is still continuing I think. The Scotty I bought hasn't grabbed me. Way too soft off the face. I am seriously pondering a Seemore FGP Giant, despite the threats to mercilessly mock me from mr.hicksta.

I was going to leave it alone, but you asked for it :wink:

vJtKzxql.jpg

Iron ponder should be over Friday as I have a fitting scheduled- I see Apex in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to leave it alone, but you asked for it :wink:

vJtKzxql.jpg

Haha. I've gotten over the look of these large putters. They just flat out work. And I'm a fan!

I'm lightly pondering going to Ping G LS Tec and G 3W from G30 versions I have now.

$65 or so for a new one from CPO via Amazon. I think cheaper than the site.

I didn't realize they were on Amazon. Will remember that for the future. I don't think they have all the options like the regular website--the CPO had the setup I was looking for so pulled the trigger.

I want a mini giant fgp.

I want a mini giant fgp.

Kicking myself for not snagging a mini giant m1 that was in eBay a few days back.

Pondering wedges shafts for my J15 wedges. Not even going to try the x100 DG onyx shafts that are currently installed.

I was disappointed to earn today that Callaway may not be coming to our proshop after all due to previous equipment orders, so the Apex hybrid may be out. But I did happen to demo a Titleist 21° 816H with a SPeeder 8.8 TS hybo shaft and it was pretty amazing. Im going to demo it a bunh more to make sure, but that is one heck of a club. Huge improvement over the 915hd.

Pondering wedges shafts for my J15 wedges. Not even going to try the x100 DG onyx shafts that are currently installed.

Kbs 610 120g are awesome

Put in an offer on a new 10.5 degree XR16. Not really what I need to spend money on, but if he does accept the offer it will be a good buy. Kinda of doubt the seller will take me up on my offer even with it being just a little below his buy it now price.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pondering a second XR16 pro fairway wood to shaft tinker with while the current XR16 pro gets gamed hahaha
At 63.00? Approved.

That price is obnoxious. ....and that head sounds amazing when struck well.
I won't lie, I almost bought two to have one that for sure could go to one of my kids.

Pondering some Callaway XR ladies irons for my wife.
After waggling every set in the store she was adamant the Callaway XRs were her favorite.

Almost brought a PMP wedge home with me today. Next time. Next time it will be mine.

Rain jacket was a more pressing need today.

I won't lie, I almost bought two to have one that for sure could go to one of my kids.

Just wish the guy had 16* heads. 14* scares the cheesus out of me.

Just wish the guy had 16* heads. 14* scares the cheesus out of me.

Honest question, why? At your SS and launch, I wouldn't think that would be the case.

Honest question, why? At your SS and launch, I wouldn't think that would be the case.

I am still always leery of launching the ball too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back