Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, I don't think Jman will stop until there are no more 63 dollar experiments left.

Hell, it could be bought, have a random shaft thrown in, and traded in somewhere for more.

Just wish the guy had 16* heads. 14* scares the cheesus out of me.
I have last years 16° and this years 14° and it is amazing. Super easy to hit off the tee and off the deck. I think you would like it a lot.

Just pondering a St Andrews Callaway driver head cover and either the US open or PGA Championship odyssey head covers, ive found some locally so emailed just to check they have stock.
Which one do you guys think is the best one? I like the june one because it has the cool eagle but the august one is in my birthday month.

Thinking about adding a 3i from my set or a new 3h. I hit my 4i well, often grabbing it on par 5s over the 3y even when hybrid is the right distance. Current hybrid is an older Ping G10, and I struggle at times with overturning it right to left. Would like to try something like the Apex 3h with less offset. Might pick up both and have the flexibility to pick depending on course and day. Hmm. But I also want a new driver. Choices.

This should have happened long ago.

Yeah, my inability to hit fairways scared me off. This past session and new instructor are opening new possibilities and increasing my confidence. Time to branch out.

Yeah, my inability to hit fairways scared me off. This past session and new instructor are opening new possibilities and increasing my confidence. Time to branch out.
These aren't your normal fairways. Aaaaaaat all.

It won't happen because I won't be in Palm Springs again, but after taking a few cuts with one of the types of Nakashima irons after my driver fitting, I want a set of these in the worst way! Best feeling irons I've tried in a long time. It took one swing to fall in love!

After rolling one yesterday I really want to add a Ping Anser TR 1966 in bronze to my little putter collection. Very nice putter although I'd prefer it if it had a sight line on the flange.

I am pondering Titleist AP1's or AP2's and the Callaway CF16's... I hit the 1's yesterday and I was carrying the PW 150 but the flight was ridiculously high (XP90 shaft). I'm going to go hit the 2's and CF16's then I will make my decision.. I expect to lose some distance with them...

I just want to get away from Nike clubs mostly because I've fallen out of love with this Nippon ns???? shaft...

Newport 2.6 really want to try a center shafted scotty

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

New pair of shoes. I'm leaning towards another pair of Adicross. I've had my current pair forever but I'm losing my traction now.

New pair of shoes. I'm leaning towards another pair of Adicross. I've had my current pair forever but I'm losing my traction now.
I really want a new pair of the V. So many awesome color choices.

I really want a new pair of the V. So many awesome color choices.

I really like the looks of the V as well. I will probably go with the all black as I'm boring and it goes with just about everything.

Really pondering the XR16 Pro, Cobra F6+ and Srixon Z355 Z545 or Z745 drivers. I really need new wedges though. My Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 have lost a lot of the bite they had. Thinking SM6 or Mizuno MP-T5 or the blue ones. The bike Engage wedges really have my attention as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was disappointed to earn today that Callaway may not be coming to our proshop after all due to previous equipment orders, so the Apex hybrid may be out. But I did happen to demo a Titleist 21° 816H with a SPeeder 8.8 TS hybo shaft and it was pretty amazing. Im going to demo it a bunh more to make sure, but that is one heck of a club. Huge improvement over the 915hd.
I had my 23 out for its first round yeaterday. It was so good. Really filled a distance I needed. I would like a bit more height. By I was hitting it stock. I'll try adjusting it up a degree and see how that goes. But it really seemed to jump off the face. I think the Active Recoil Channel is legit.

I had my 23 out for its first round yeaterday. It was so good. Really filled a distance I needed. I would like a bit more height. By I was hitting it stock. I'll try adjusting it up a degree and see how that goes. But it really seemed to jump off the face. I think the Active Recoil Channel is legit.
I really like how heavy the head feels too. Makes it a very easy swing

I really like how heavy the head feels too. Makes it a very easy swing
Yep. Really great feelojg club. I have it with the stock Diamana shaft, which is fine for me.

I said it in another thread, I'm seriously considering the 26 degree as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back