THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rounds from 2 years ago rolling off soon, soon to be double digits. Yay?

#JourneyTo441?

Thanks. Golf seems easier without 30+ mph winds howling around
Seriously.

Im quite happy to be back on the Gulf Coast compare to those freaking winds on the Atlantic Coast.

Seriously.

Im quite happy to be back on the Gulf Coast compare to those freaking winds on the Atlantic Coast.
No kidding. Guys on the range tonight were complaining about a gentle breeze in their face

B****, please.

Sitting at 7.9 now.

Trending down to 6.8

Stayed the same at 10.8, which is disappointing considering I feel like I'm improving

No golf played means no change. But that's changing this weekend.

3 straight sub standard rounds has me moving in the wrong direction nearly a full point rather quickly. A couple of weeks ago I thought single digits were in my sights, now I'm trending toward being a 11.7.

I move to 8.0. I feel like I'm playing to it consistently so it should start dropping. Some great scores from late last season are dropping off so I think that is keeping me stagnant.

I move to 8.0. I feel like I'm playing to it consistently so it should start dropping. Some great scores from late last season are dropping off so I think that is keeping me stagnant.
Well done!

Moved from 11.0 to 10.8 thankfully the last 2 rounds didn't count. Just need to keep in the low to mid 80's. Still hoping to improve and get to single digits this year. It is early so lots of time.

Trending up to 11. Thought I had turned the corner but the last 3-4 rounds have been awful some of the worst in a long time

Trending towards 3.6 on the next revision. Been ball striking and putting very well lately.

Trending towards 3.6 on the next revision. Been ball striking and putting very well lately.
Nice work brother! I'll take 7 pops later this summer!

Oh ok...7 a side it is.

Trending down to a 10.6 after an 80 this weekend... Moving in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trending 15.3, but will go up after my next round when a 78 rolls off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back