The Dean Has Spoken Volume 6 – What is the Best Driver of 2016 + TWO Contests

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we are continuing with our new show called The Dean Has Spoken. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, each episode will be filled with controversial topics where both sides will be presented and the Dean of THP will sound off on them.

Five Topics
Ten Arguments
Only One Right Answer

This Episode
All about THP Club Clash
The most requested driver in 2016
The biggest surprises in drivers this year
Testing on range vs on course
TWO Huge Contests (threads in the contest section of the forum)
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/t...what-is-the-best-driver-of-2016-two-contests/

Great episode! I was surprised which drivers you thought were the favorites!

Another solid listen! Keep up the great work!

That was a fantastic session! Thanks for the shout on the GMAX fun, Dean. That was a really fun experiment!

Very good episode. It was interesting to hear about the importance of on course testing vs on the range.

Another great episode.

• Admin
Lopsta,
I had to remove part of your post since it was the answer to one of the contest questions.
Thanks for understanding.

That was a fantastic session! Thanks for the shout on the GMAX fun, Dean. That was a really fun experiment!

That would be the fun part of watching all you guys hitting drivers on the range. The different swing speeds, swings, and just how each person reacted to each different driver.

Enjoyed listening to this while watching the Valero Open. I muted the golf because it was more fun listening to you guys that to Sir Nick. LOL

Good to hear some love go to some drivers that wasn't expected. Added them to my demo list.

Great show!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lopsta,
I had to remove part of your post since it was the answer to one of the contest questions.
Thanks for understanding.

All good, sorry about that. Id just never heard of that stuff before. I didnt even think about it when i posted.

All good, sorry about that. Id just never heard of that stuff before. I didnt even think about it when i posted.

It's not a very common drink here either.

The Episodes keep getting better and better! Thanks gents!

..and WD-40, JB. WD-40.

Another fun discussion. There was a lot of upbeat energy, including squeaks of joy, in this one too.

Club Clash has continued to resonate with me. I am much more open to more driver options as a result. I am mostly surprised that GBB and LTD didn't fare better overall. Instead XR16/Pro and F6/+ took center stage. I am also surprised the M1 seemed to bump the M2. I would have expected the opposite. I am not surprised that the G range did well objectively but not so well subjectively. Ping doesn't seem to have that je ne sais quoi with THPers. Finally, I would love to try a driver from Bridgestone, Srixon, Mizuno, and others; those brands just aren't available here. Good stuff overall. I look forward to seeing the assembled data.

Listening right now! I'm loving the sound effects BTW

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]A other good one to listen too. The guys at Club Clash killed it with coverage and updates. I agree with Dean about the JPX and z355. Even though it's been around for awhile the d200 was another surprise for people.[/FONT]

Another great episode. Nice work gents!

6 episodes in and it's easy to tell you guys are gelling well. It's got a real talk show feel to it. It's really an easy listen. I enjoyed it guys.
And fwiw, I couldn't really hear the chair until JB would mention it and I would rewind it to listen again lol

Really enjoyed listening to this episode. Keep up the excellent work gentlemen!

I am the #1 fan of the Dean Has Spoken! I love this episode, but if I may ... and I mean this in the most christian way ... the sound effects I thought was a bit cheesy. :act-up:

Was happy the Mizuno JPX EZ made the show ...

Having been blessed enough to attend Club Clash, I have to say thank again to JB and GG and the THP staff for putting on a GREAT event!!!

6 episodes in and it's easy to tell you guys are gelling well. It's got a real talk show feel to it. It's really an easy listen. I enjoyed it guys.
And fwiw, I couldn't really hear the chair until JB would mention it and I would rewind it to listen again lol

It was driving me insane.

Listened to this last night. Great podcast.

The Club Clash feedback was really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen to this now as I drove down to corporate. Cha-Ching, yahoo!!

Good listen on my ride in today. Even sat in the parking lot until it finished. Great to hear the thoughts on the different drivers.

Another great pod cast

Back