What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breezy today - 20-25 mph winds. 43/39 82. 12/14 FIR, 10/18 GIR. 39 putts.
Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played Northview today... Shot an 88 (45-43) on a course that was aerated last week. I only took my driver out on 10 holes. I struck my irons very well hitting some nice 140+ yards approach within 15 feet. Had 39 putts but I was still happy with it as the greens had been punched less than a week ago. My lines were good and I missed a few 10-15 footer by less than 6 inches. My buddy played an impressive 76!

4 pars 12 bogeys 2 double, 8/18 GIRs, 4/14 FIRs, 39 putts, Driver: Avg-257 yards avg, Long-286 yards

20160423_zpsmxbavoig.png

74- with 14 GIR's. I just wasn't putting the ball close enough to the hole to give myself a good look. Lots of lag putting, and 2 3-putts.

40-45. Driver working pretty well. Had a few irons going left but stayed out of trouble for the most part. New putter (2135 1.0) was pretty accurate.

42/40 for an 82. About to tee off for the second 18 of the day.

73 +2 today. Second round in a row where I have putted really well, which is promising. Made some bogeys on holes I should have made par but very happy with the round.

75 yesterday and 76 today ok rounds. Got nothing out of them. My iron game is pretty good right now, but I can't hit out of my shadow off the tee or make a putt right now. Probably a good time to take a couple of days off.

43 on sandy punched greens. That frustrates me the most.

40 on smooth normal greens.

82. Inconsistent round. Had 2 birdies but 3 doubles. Made a few uncharacteristic mistakes. Overall hit the ball pretty well.

Took the oldest daughter out with me today for 9 and shot 37. 2 birdies 3 straight bogies.

Back got real tight towards the end and made some poor swing which cost me. Still hitting the ball great though.

Last edited:
38/34=72

Yes.

Our regular gang back up to the blues today for the rest of the season. 40-40 No doubles just too many bogeys. Greens punched a little bumpy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

45/42=87 Windy as heck again today. Driver was a bit better today than yesterday. Putting on aerated greens is not much fun. But still fun to be out and enjoying a nice day and golfing.

40 3-1 putts no 3 jacks.
Nice round today.

44-40-42

Finally hit the ball decent. Par 70 sweetbriar

38 - 36 = 74
31 putts with 2 3 putts
10/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
2 birdies no doubles

36/42 78. 32 putts. Limped home w an 8 & 7 on the last two holes (par 4's).

Shot an 80 today, started off on fire with the putter but couldn't find the fairways once the wind picked up.

Hit the ball really well except for one hole shot 83 with a quad on a par 4

36/42 78. 32 putts. Limped home w an 8 & 7 on the last two holes (par 4's).

Wow! Great playing but for those last two holes. I know you have to feel like you let a great score get away, but any round in the 70's is extremely good dude! Nice playing!

Shot a 94. After a few weeks of not swinging a club, I get back into it, really worried I'm going to play poorly off the tee and with my longest clubs...and instead I prove a failure at life with my wedges and putter.

44-42-48-44

Driver after the first few holes was solid the rest of the day especially with the XR.
Dug a few irons muddy fat today and 120 and in killed me.
Putting was good....game is making strides in the right direction

35 - 38 - 73 in the 2nd day of a 2 person best ball tournament. We shot 70 as a team as my partner made par on the 3 holes I bogied. We ended up coming from 3 shots back entering the day and tied for the top spot in our flight. We birdied the 2nd hole of the modified alternate shot format sudden death playoff to claim 1st in our flight.

44-42-48-44

Driver after the first few holes was solid the rest of the day especially with the XR.
Dug a few irons muddy fat today and 120 and in killed me.
Putting was good....game is making strides in the right direction

Quit hitting it that close to the green

56-50 first time out this year and new irons. My son convinced me to play instead of the range. Happy I played better in the back I stated to get some distances down.

Edit it actually was a 52-50 102.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back