What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steamed cleaned my clubs, wiped down my shafts with glass cleaner and wiped down my grips with gripes and cleaned out my bag, am ready for the season!!!1

THP has been it for me today, tomorrow will be a different story as leagues start.

Just THP for me today and my Scotty Cameron 25g weights and weight removal tool should be waiting for me at the house when I get home.

Had my best range day ever today. Hopefully the changes stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large bucket at the range. Was hitting some really good shots. Helps me regain some confidence after three straight horrible rounds.

I hit a large bucket and did some putting today. I've recently switched to a left hand low putting grip in an effort to improve my horrendous putting. It has helped me start the ball on my intended line much better. Speed continues to be an issue for me on anything longer than about six feet, though.

I spent a lot of time on thp today, and watched a few videos on how to improve ball striking

Played 18, spent time on THP.

A little thping and changed my avatar

THP'd, cleaned the clubs, and made some changes to the line up for this weekend in the bag.

Just some club cleaning and a little backyard chipping was about it.

Got to the range tonight after the gym and THP.

Technically yesterday, but played nine with my 85 year old father-in-law. Been a few years since we played, but he's adjusted his game to what he can do. He played double bogey golf. Great time.

Played in a charity scramble in 20-40 mph winds. Was not fun.

Broke the shaft while trying to pull it out of my 3 wood. Luckily I didn't need to save the shaft.

I have a little 'epoxy rattle' in a couple of my irons so I'm going to get those fixed. Although having an iron that sounds like a rattlesnake would be kinda cool during #TheGauntlet :wink:

THP'd and now at first night of leagues. No golf but pizza, beer, and golf talk. Better than nothing

18 holes. Pretty happy with how it went.

Walked 9 after work mainly to work on hitting my new driver. It went very well!!!

3 new Winn grips for the PW 9 8 irons.

Looked at golf courses from up in the air.

I worked on my swing for 2 hours after work. Hit every club in the bad and made some real strides toward the move I've been working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back