2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Up a few to 45th; not bad for having missed a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved up to 37th place. I like this trend!

I finished 34th this week to move up from 62nd to 52nd over all. I'm continuing to move in the correct direction.

Up to 116 from 119 haha every little bit helps. Starting late really hurts haha

Up 10 from 106 to 96... Need to pick more winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped another 2 spots, down from 21 to 23rd

Made a big jump from 110 to 89 thanks to Hoffman, Reed, Horschel and Donald, still a long ways to go though!

Another interesting week to make picks. I didn't have an issue filling my roster but I'll probably change it another 10 times before tomorrow.

Spent 2 minutes on selections this week. Not in the mood to break the course down.

Glad I saw this pop up. Almost forgot to set my line up.

Team set.

Just curious how many of you study the players and courses and how many just pick with out much thought? Im in the second bracket, just look to see who is making the most money and pick like that haha.

Dropped a few spots last week. I think with the lack of differing picks if you didn't pick the winner you were dropping a bit.

Line up is set this week and I'm Rollin with 9 of 10 golfers.

Have my roster set. Ended up with 9 and hopefully one of those will be able to run my streak to 4 straight weeks of picking the winner.

Roster is set. Not sure how it will go

I went back and forth on my lineup this week. Let's see who I jinxed this week!

Here is the lineup for this week. Hopefully I can get more than 4 to make the this time.

67561a3e23cd83eeddcbf40b3525c8bd.jpg

Entry in,feeling confident in a solid move up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

After 4 fantastic weeks and BIG moves up the ladder I forget to set my lineup again! :banghead:
Good luck boys!

I came the closest I have all season to forgetting to set my lineup. I set it laying in bed this morning.

I came the closest I have all season to forgetting to set my lineup. I set it laying in bed this morning.

Your procrastination skills are impressive. I set a weekly alarm to remind myself to set it and I've needed it just about every week

Team set.

Just curious how many of you study the players and courses and how many just pick with out much thought? Im in the second bracket, just look to see who is making the most money and pick like that haha.

A little bit of everything. I generally try to ride the hot hand but some courses don't work for certain players. I follow a couple of fantasy writers and see if they've uncovered anything I didn't think of. Seems to work decently; some weeks are better than others.

Your procrastination skills are impressive. I set a weekly alarm to remind myself to set it and I've needed it just about every week
I probably should do an alarm, I typically just remember to do it on Tuesday, this week it seems I did not.

I probably should do an alarm, I typically just remember to do it on Tuesday, this week it seems I did not.

I almost always do a first pass on Monday while checking results from the previous week. It's usually not the same as who I end up going with for the week, but that way if I ever forget to come back to really set a roster at least I have 10 guys.

Back