2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Played the 18 after the last time we played it last weekend. Dried out a lot, no casual water drops compared to 4 or 5 when we were out on Saturday. Drizzling a little today but should be okay. Legacy should be great

The shopping for next weekend has begun
991ef4b2ad52eb48262a996ccd38a7bf.jpg

Dibs on the FIRST SMORE!

I must be the only person on the planet who thinks smores are disgusting.

I've never even tried a S'more.

Both courses were either 90 degrees off path, Legacy might have actually been no restrictions on carts today. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much this week.

Just did a huge bulk of the shopping for the cookout today. Can't believe we're this close already! Looking forward to seeing everyone

Since we have such a huge group does anyone want to play a side game tournament or skins or anything?

Just did a huge bulk of the shopping for the cookout today. Can't believe we're this close already! Looking forward to seeing everyone

Thanks philly and kourtney looking forward to the weekend

This weekend!!!! I absolutely cannot wait! Golf with THP'ers is always better!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This will be some good practice for the Cure match play event ..my game is rounding into form

We Both know MsV is doing everything.

Yeah but I can't not mention him, it's like thanking someone for a birthday or Christmas gift you know the wife dude the shopping but ya gotta thank both of'em.

Looking forward to this weekend! Plan on playing Boulder Creek Friday afternoon around 1-2pm if anyone over there is interested before heading over to the hotel for the weekend.

This weekend!!!! I absolutely cannot wait! Golf with THP'ers is always better!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

9:28am
cbaker2882
wyzyguy
Robozeo
hickerad

This group has to do something game wise. 2 v 2 best ball? Alt shot? Pumped for this grouping though!

9:28am
cbaker2882
wyzyguy
Robozeo
hickerad

This group has to do something game wise. 2 v 2 best ball? Alt shot? Pumped for this grouping though!
I know I'll be doing some games with my groupings. Have some solid ones and it will be a blast.

I'm thinking I'll be taking the day of Friday anyways so I may head over early but it will depend on what the family is up to.

I know I'll be doing some games with my groupings. Have some solid ones and it will be a blast.

I'm thinking I'll be taking the day of Friday anyways so I may head over early but it will depend on what the family is up to.

So long as it involves playing our own ball I am up for anything for our PM round! I think the other 2 guys in our group are doing a call-out though.

Back