THP 2010 FF League #2

finally some league activity on the board. League 1 is kicking our butts. I know I'm too much for most of ya'll to handle, but that doesn't mean you guys should lay down after week 2, even though I wouldn't blame you if you did.
I love the chatter, and I love it that you're ready to crown yourself champ after 2 weeks. We shall see my cocky little friend, we shall see! I love my starting lineup by my depth may prove to be a killer for me, I have none! Unfortunately we don't play clear til week 11, I was hoping to get you next week! Keep it up buddy, and for the record I love the trash talk!

I love the chatter, and I love it that you're ready to crown yourself champ after 2 weeks. We shall see my cocky little friend, we shall see! I love my starting lineup by my depth may prove to be a killer for me, I have none! Unfortunately we don't play clear til week 11, I was hoping to get you next week! Keep it up buddy, and for the record I love the trash talk!

P4B gots a showdown with the DOO DOO!!!!!

I dont want to have to play against my new friend!

P4B gots a showdown with the DOO DOO!!!!!

I dont want to have to play against my new friend!
It'll make it that much more fun to beat on one another and talk a little smack afterwards! But I know what you're saying, how can I want to beat on a guy's FFL team who shared my funnest round of golf in my life!?!?

It'll make it that much more fun to beat on one another and talk a little smack afterwards! But I know what you're saying, how can I want to beat on a guy's FFL team who shared my funnest round of golf in my life!?!?

I agree. I got nothin but love man. That was an awesome round. You two are great peeps.

BEAR TRAP!!

But I still hope I beat you.

This is awesome, I cant wait to see who is the winner of DOODOOOOOOOOOO and P4B

This is awesome, I cant wait to see who is the winner of DOODOOOOOOOOOO and P4B

I hope I can make him dial 1 900 doo dooo!

He may slay me like he slayed the bear trap though

BEAR TRAP....RAWR! We'll see buddy, we will see. I have a knack for being very up and down in FFL, I don't know how it follows me from year to year and league to league but it does. I think I need to fire my owner.

BEAR TRAP....RAWR! We'll see buddy, we will see. I have a knack for being very up and down in FFL, I don't know how it follows me from year to year and league to league but it does. I think I need to fire my owner.

I would, then hit him in the nuggets!

Ready to get beat like Ike beat Tina! Had it not been for a fluke of a week 1 loss, I'd be 2-0 right with you W squared. But after this week we'll both be 2-1, especially now that my man Vick the Quick is starting for the Birds. Good luck bro, you're gonna need it.

That is funny.

WilWin,

Given the incredible modesty you've displayed so far, it is my esteemed pleasure to welcome you to the loss column! Next time, think twice about your mouth writing checks your butt can't cash! Speaking of butts, how's the view of mine as I rise above you in the standings! : )

I LOVE IT! Great win JK!

Doo Doo Brown beat the Doo Doo out of my sorry butt and just like that I'm now 1-2, after that start to the season I was wondering if I'd ever lose. Huh.... good win Fildini!

WilWin,

Given the incredible modesty you've displayed so far, it is my esteemed pleasure to welcome you to the loss column! Next time, think twice about your mouth writing checks your butt can't cash! Speaking of butts, how's the view of mine as I rise above you in the standings! : )

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH. That is freaking GREAT trash talk right there. Even better than your line with Ike beating Tina.

P4B that is why fantasy is so fickle. Your team is really good, so I thought you'd have a hard time getting beat too. Its all good. The truth of the matter is any of us can win or lose on any given day. But it definitely is more fun when you get to talk some trash and back it up.

WilWin,

That my friend was well played!!!

WilWin,

:thumb:

He's hiding out somewhere. I hope he comes back soon though, I love the trash talk but even more than that I love the "walk of shame" after said trash talker has been beat down.

Hey guys! don't worry, im bringing up the rear in case anyone didnt know, Just making sure everyone knew, okay bye now.

WilWin,

What!?!? I actually lost this week? I think it was Mike Singletary messing with my line up, otherwise I woulda started Gaffney and won.

On a side note, bet of the week...49ers will cover against the Falcons this week.

WilWin,

: ) Wow, not the response I was expecting. Seems that one loss has taken your swagger from the level of Miami during the Jimmy Johnson era to that of the squad from last year that was a shell of its once great self.

Your bet may not be a bad one. Still think the Niners have a good squad. Are you a Niner fan? If so, and you want Mike Crabtree he's for sale. I'm tired of helping him pick the splinters out of his butt, since I have Maclin, Fitz and Johnny Knox as my go to receivers.

I like the trash talk in this thread. I need to re think my trash talking strategy. Johnblah, I'm tearing it up with an 0-3 record right now. I'm pretty happy with the direction of my team. Trying to build character and it's working.

What!?!? I actually lost this week? I think it was Mike Singletary messing with my line up, otherwise I woulda started Gaffney and won.

On a side note, bet of the week...49ers will cover against the Falcons this week.

The Niners will get there Arse handed to them..ATL wins by double digits.

I like the trash talk in this thread. I need to re think my trash talking strategy. Johnblah, I'm tearing it up with an 0-3 record right now. I'm pretty happy with the direction of my team. Trying to build character and it's working.

Let me run your team and you'll probably go undefeated the rest of the way. If I can make a team that has no QBs or WRs into a playoff contender (I really only have Frank Gore and a bunch of scrubs), imagine what I could do with your team.

WilWin,

WilWin,

: ) Wow, not the response I was expecting. Seems that one loss has taken your swagger from the level of Miami during the Jimmy Johnson era to that of the squad from last year that was a shell of its once great self.

Your bet may not be a bad one. Still think the Niners have a good squad. Are you a Niner fan? If so, and you want Mike Crabtree he's for sale. I'm tired of helping him pick the splinters out of his butt, since I have Maclin, Fitz and Johnny Knox as my go to receivers.

Now that is good trash talk!

Back