who's a Nike apparel junkie?

I've got 20-30 Nike shirts about 1/2 are Nike & 1/2 are TW line. I trend towards the Nike line, like previous posts, due to the Nike line being a lighter (non-cotton) cloth. But, once Fall arrives, I'll be wearing more of the TW (cotton) ones. I also like the Nike golf socks because they don't shrink after washing.

I have a bunch of shirts from the Nike/TW line. I love them. The red one I wore to the dinner was a TW shirt that was like 89% polyester. I have a purple one that is more cotton. I just seem like fit in their line of cloths better and I like the way they look. I don't have any adidas shirts, but I do have 2 under armor shirts.

I've got 20-30 Nike shirts about 1/2 are Nike & 1/2 are TW line. I trend towards the Nike line, like previous posts, due to the Nike line being a lighter (non-cotton) cloth. But, once Fall arrives, I'll be wearing more of the TW (cotton) ones. I also like the Nike golf socks because they don't shrink after washing.
that's what I was planning to do to... wear more of the TW in spring/fall season and more of the regular Nike stuff in the summer time... gotta check out those Nike socks... are you referring to the ones that have the tongue (lack of a better term) in the back? if so, I'm glad I picked up two pairs of each.. I was planning on wearing them with shorts... I currently have Dri Fit socks that I wear with pants... I've been wearing pants here in MI lately...

I have a bunch of shirts from the Nike/TW line. I love them. The red one I wore to the dinner was a TW shirt that was like 89% polyester. I have a purple one that is more cotton. I just seem like fit in their line of cloths better and I like the way they look. I don't have any adidas shirts, but I do have 2 under armor shirts.
good deal...

there was a lot of sharp nike gear on display at the outing. i loved staticline's shirt from sunday. never seen that one before, but i really like it. 9i also was rocking a slew of nike gear that looked sharp!

personally, i like their stuff a lot but like a lot of other things as well. you just can't beat the performance of a sligo shirt on the golf course.

there was a lot of sharp nike gear on display at the outing. i loved staticline's shirt from sunday. never seen that one before, but i really like it. 9i also was rocking a slew of nike gear that looked sharp!

personally, i like their stuff a lot but like a lot of other things as well. you just can't beat the performance of a sligo shirt on the golf course.
cool... thanks tc... I've been meaning to look into the Sligo brand but am a little scared I might get addicted to it... LoL

cool... thanks tc... I've been meaning to look into the Sligo brand but am a little scared I might get addicted to it... LoL

oh, i'm addicted, just can't afford to be, haha. dead seriously though, without a doubt, the best golf performance shirt i've ever worn! it's nice having just one of their shirts! i do like my nike shirts to but they're not in the same ball park.

what about the TW line do you like the most? fit, materials used, etc?

I find the fit to be great, for instance I really like the Under Armour brand but for whatever reason their golf shirts dont seem to fit right, I use the a lot of their other stuff though.

that's what I was planning to do to... wear more of the TW in spring/fall season and more of the regular Nike stuff in the summer time... gotta check out those Nike socks... are you referring to the ones that have the tongue (lack of a better term) in the back? if so, I'm glad I picked up two pairs of each.. I was planning on wearing them with shorts... I currently have Dri Fit socks that I wear with pants... I've been wearing pants here in MI lately...

Yes...and it has the nike logo on the part that sticks up. I got 2 black and 2 tan. Nice padding on the heel and toe with thin part on top and middle.

Thanks. I got lots of compliments on it. I also have that one in a green shade. Pics attached. The one TC is referring to is the light brown with dark brown circles. These 2 are TW Platinum Dry Fit. I couldn't get the URL to work from Photoshop.

The brown with stripes is a TW Platinum that's cotton. I'm posting that pic 'cuz I saw a Fedex Cup ad with Tiger wearing it. So, I got that going for me......which is nice.

Thanks. I got lots of compliments on it. I also have that one in a green shade. Pics attached. The one TC is referring to is the light brown with dark brown circles. These 2 are TW Platinum Dry Fit. I couldn't get the URL to work from Photoshop.

The brown with stripes is a TW Platinum that's cotton. I'm posting that pic 'cuz I saw a Fedex Cup ad with Tiger wearing it. So, I got that going for me......which is nice.

Love those shirts! They look so much sweeter in person too!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

those are some nice shirts Staticline. There definitely was a lot of nice golf attire at the outing.

those are some nice shirts Staticline. There definitely was a lot of nice golf attire at the outing.

Yep. I was joking to GG and some others about this being Halloween for golf nuts. There were some sweet threads out there.

I like Nike's TW collection, but I am mostly a J. Lindeberg type of guy. :D

anybody else have some outfits to share?

I'm a Nike apperal junkie and I didn't even mean to be. It just kept growing and growing and then BOOM

I'm a Nike apperal junkie and I didn't even mean to be. It just kept growing and growing and then BOOM
LoL... cool...

no one seems to share their outfits.. maybe they're only for closet use... haha...

I... Like... Nike... Clothes... They... Makes... Me... Happy...

Haha sorry dude, its been a while since I have messed with you about the ... :D

LoL... cool...

no one seems to share their outfits.. maybe they're only for closet use... haha...

We have a thread about what did you wear today.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...64-Never-mind-what-you-shot-what-did-you-wear

Here are my outfits. (a lot has been added since this was taken)

Spoiler
701092625_CYF7k-L.jpg

701085084_njmHX-L.jpg

701091710_Tuz8o-L.jpg

701091635_bHHJB-L.jpg

701087251_oJhzK-L.jpg

701092290_CPEBj-L.jpg

701092401_NVXzb-L.jpg

701092482_DJjg7-L.jpg

701092543_K5xKV-L.jpg

Here are my shoes (a few have been added since this was taken)

Spoiler
798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

thanks JB... yeah, I have posted there too but I was wondering if the Nike Junkies can have their own thread... but if that's redundant, I understand...

btw, very nice closet!

I think that all the Nike guys could use that thread and show some Nike love.

I think that all the Nike guys could use that thread and show some Nike love.
coolio, sounds good...

big fan of Nike golf shirts, shoes and their hats. dont care for the TW line though, dont like the logo or the man behind it.

another bump for the Nike guys. I already bought a Nike shirt last week. I find their designs and colors to be nice this year.

Guilty, all I really wear.

I really like Nike shirts, just wish they came in larger sizes as I like them to be loose and baggy

Back