Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah it should...although thanks to LSU today I never thought a team could look worse than tOSU did 2 years ago with 30 seconds left against USC, they proved me wrong. Never though I would see a team stand at a goal line for 32 seconds and not even really get a play off.

Yah it should...although thanks to LSU today I never thought a team could look worse than tOSU did 2 years ago with 30 seconds left against USC, they proved me wrong. Never though I would see a team stand at a goal line for 32 seconds and not even really get a play off.

LSU didn't deserve to win that game. Pure GARBAGE.

Agreed 1000%

LSU didn't deserve to win that game. Pure GARBAGE.

It looks like once again the refs lost a game.

It brings their record to a grand total of 0-912423721847389527398578423

Please tell me someone else saw that play in the texas/ou game? Jones gave texas a gift and texas could not recover the ball!

Edit: You got to be kidding me. Texas just muffed the punt and OU recovers. Ball game. 28-20. OU. I have nothing else to say.

Agreed 1000%

It looks like once again the refs lost a game.

It brings their record to a grand total of 0-912423721847389527398578423

Quote me where I said that the refs caused us the game, because I'm almost positive you're not going to be able to. We caused ourselves the loss, I realize that and never stated otherwise. However, LSU still did not deserve to win, and there is no way that you can justify that they did. Les Miles is absolutely terrible in pressure situations and will not coach at LSU much longer. No reason for you to be sarcastic and facetious.

It was a joke dude. Relax.

Record breaking over reaction!

How do you not recover a ball thats rolling on the ground right in front of you? Then muff the punt 2 plays later to end the game. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::angry::angry::angry::angry::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

Im going to take my anger out on some golf balls. lol

I hate Ricky Stanszi

Iowa always gives them fits. Every year. Heck I was at a game 5 yrs ago when Iowa beat them 3-2. That was the worst sporting event I have even been to
Lol Penn State better start playing or they're going get beat bad. But I cant say a whole lot, The Horns sucked it up today.

Iowa always gives them fits. Every year. Heck I was at a game 5 yrs ago when Iowa beat them 3-2. That was the worst sporting event I have even been to

I forgot about that one, I bet it was brutal to watch.

Why is the AL stadium named after Brian Dennehy? Is he an alum? Good, multi-talented actor and two time Tony Award winner, but not a legend by any means. Duval or De Niro I could see. Hell, it's AL, so maybe even someone like Tommy Lee Jones? But Brian Dennehy?

Good for Brian Dennehy, I guess, but I don't get it.

Brian-Dennehy.jpg

Kevin

How good does Stanford look tonight? Up 21-3....

Edit: Now its 21-10. This could end up being a good one.

Why is the AL stadium named after Brian Dennehy? Is he an alum? Good, multi-talented actor and two time Tony Award winner, but not a legend by any means. Duval or De Niro I could see. Hell, it's AL, so maybe even someone like Tommy Lee Jones? But Brian Dennehy?

Good for Brian Dennehy, I guess, but I don't get it.

Brian-Dennehy.jpg

Kevin

hahahahahaha.. that made me literally laugh out loud.

Wow, the Ducks just pulled off an onside kick this early.

How good does Stanford look tonight? Up 21-3....

Edit: Now its 21-10. This could end up being a good one.

Uh oh, Got the onside kick. I though it was going to be a blow out, but here come the ducks!

Stanford now only up 21-17 and this is getting ready to be a game!

To bad we cant say that about the bama/florida game.

Im not a UF fan. I dont like Alabama either. That game means little to me...haha

I hate the Gators (that is a rule if you go to FSU) and I think Alabama's coach is a complete slime ball.

Im not a UF fan. I dont like Alabama either. That game means little to me...haha

I hate the Gators (that is a rule if you go to FSU) and I think Alabama's coach is a complete slime ball.

Haha I just dont like bama. Florida is ok. I like Oregon so Id rather watch that game anyways. Its a heck of a game. No defense's but thats ok, I like a shootout.

I have to root for Stanford for our friend Scott Walker from TGC. He is an alum and very excited.

Man, I wish the Ducks were on tv in my area :(
I don't follow college football much, but for some reason I've always liked Oregon.

I have to root for Stanford for our friend Scott Walker from TGC. He is an alum and very excited.

Andrew Luck is a heck of a QB and in my opinion will go ahead of Ponder.

Since Texas is clearly out of NC talk I hope Oregon gets a chance at it this year against bama (guessing they will win the rest of the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back