Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

jnug, I'm totally with you here. An event of this stature needs to finish and NOT be rushed. This is just silly. Of course, they never intended for this course to host this event in October. When they were awarded the event 8 years ago, there was no fedex cup and this thing would have been played in Sept. - longer days (at least a little) and less rain (historically)
you got that right! +1

Is it me or does Dottie Pepper look cute today? maybe I'm not fully awake yet and need a another cup of coffee

Dorothy Pepper is adorable. Just not in sandals. Hammer toe problems, you know.

So I got up at 3:00 to find I was watching some match for the third time. I did not need this type of time flux at 3:00 am, man. It weirded me out. I made a couple of respectful smack talk posts, then fell asleep on the coach. Now I have a stiff neck, sore shoulder, and am more than a little grouchy. I feel that Wales is not respecting us with this rainy weather and I want to kick its ass.

Kevin

I feel that Wales is not respecting us with this rainy weather and I want to kick its ass.

Kevin

Being that I just read all that you are making light of above, that may be the funniest post I have read in quite some time.

Being that I just read all that you are making light of above, that may be the funniest post I have read in quite some time.

+1 that was a hilarious post haha

ZJ and his putting continues. Just nailed about a 25 footer to try and get back in it.

Westtooth just sank a 30 footer of his own. Wow!

This coverage sucks, I can never tell if Im watching live or something that already happened. So its back on now I take it.

man, i hope that putt that westwood just drained isn't indicative of what's going to happen today. i'm nervous.

man, i hope that putt that westwood just drained isn't indicative of what's going to happen today. i'm nervous.

I just assume let him fill them in, in the match that is over (for the most part) and use all those birdies up....haha

Its the other matches we have to get some points back in.

I have already written that match off... the other ones still have a chance.
How many points would you be "happy" with at the end of this session? If the USA can salvage 2 points I would be exstatic. Going into "Sunday" tied is what the Ryder cup is about- and I think they can take 6 of 12 singles.

I hate that guy! I know it's not right, but I do, I really do!!!

How many points would you be "happy" with at the end of this session? If the USA can salvage 2 points I would be exstatic. Going into "Sunday" tied is what the Ryder cup is about- and I think they can take 6 of 12 singles.

I am with you. Im okay being 1 down heading into singles. I also in some ways think that with singles, its all back at square one because SO many points are up for grabs.

Yeah, I'll take any two of these and feel like we stole it! This if frickin' ugly!!!!

I really hope at least one of the matches can be taken back by the Americans. I have never cheered so much for a missed putt before. Unfortunately I don't get to cheer too much because the Europeans aren't missing many of their putts.

looks like play picked up exactly the same way it left off yesterday. can ian poulter grate on my nerves any more? he's entering a class of serious dislike for me. everything about him right now is making my blood pressure rise. i've never noticed how big his eyes are, they kind of protrude out of his head. he's quite unattractive. he has a face like a dropped meat pie.

I am with you. Im okay being 1 down heading into singles. I also in some ways think that with singles, its all back at square one because SO many points are up for grabs.

Don't forget, this current match will make for 54 holes for westwood. We've got at least one point tomorrow!

looks like play picked up exactly the same way it left off yesterday. can ian poulter grate on my nerves any more? he's entering a class of serious dislike for me. everything about him right now is making my blood pressure rise. i've never noticed how big his eyes are, they kind of protrude out of his head. he's quite unattractive. he has a face like a dropped meat pie.

It sucks when people are beating the crap out of you and carry that smug "I know I am beating the ever living heck out of you- and there is nothing you can do about it" look around. I don't attribute it to him so much as to what he is doing to the USA team.

Donald and Westwood are awesome together. You'd think he'd be able to get his teeth fixed with all that money though.

ONE TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One-T just holed out and gets their match a little closer.

What a shot by overton

That celebration from One-T and Bubba was great. Hilarious even.

dear mr. pavin,

your stone cold personality and your inability to show any emotion is uninspiring. i would love to see you create some fire in your team, i don't know, maybe pump them up a little bit. in fact, please watch your boy overton b/c that guy is playing with some fire and emotion.

anyway, what a shot! loving overton!

One-T just holed out and gets their match a little closer.

I wish they showed the entire clip from the fairway- I have never seen a ball go in from that far. It also would have been cool the see his reactions the entire way through that shot.

Back