Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

stupid fowler and bubba!!!!

stupid fowler and bubba!!!!

Those 2 are killing us right now.

Thank you Ross Fisher for giving Overton that last hole.

Fisher's crumbling. Without a half or better from him it's going down to the wire.

Tiger with the bomb on 13, he's putting the beatdown on Francesco!

Tiger with the bomb on 13, he's putting the beatdown on Francesco!

Apparently the other Molinari likes the number 4 because he is also putting a beat down by 4 on Fowler.

Those 2 are killing us right now.

Thank you Ross Fisher for giving Overton that last hole.

i know dude. i can't believe that bubba's getting worked by an old, out of shape, dude in the mechanic, who's singles record is horrible. i thought bubba would destroy him.

and fowler had a tough task in the tall, hairy brother, that dude came into this event with a ton of momentum.

Apparently the other Molinari likes the number 4 because he is also putting a beat down by 4 on Fowler.

Just saw a tweet that was something to the effect of "Anthony Kim is watching this and thinking that he could have done better than Fowler."

hey euros, still think it was smart to have paddy and not paul casey? if, somehow, someway we pull this out, that will be monty's huge downfall.....spite and ego!

Sad but true, tweet from Alan Shipnuck of Sports Illustrated: Overheard in press room: "Why don't they just put Tiger out alone in fourballs?"

Just saw a tweet that was something to the effect of "Anthony Kim is watching this and thinking that he could have done better than Fowler."

So is JB Holmes and Bo Van Pelt.

hey euros, still think it was smart to have paddy and not paul casey? if, somehow, someway we pull this out, that will be monty's huge downfall.....spite and ego!

Unfortunately it looks like it may end up going unnoticed.

He should have picked Casey.

Freaking Mahan cannot putt.

Which molinari is playing well, the qualifier or the captains pick?

monty's pick, the older, hairy one, eduardo. he's a fist pumper too, like poulter. hate him to.

what happened to that guy? he was pretty solid on day 1.

Brutal. 3 down is going to be a major challenge.

This has been a great closing day though. Cannot remember the last RC I watched that came down to the last match.

what happened to that guy? he was pretty solid on day 1.

Brutal. 3 down is going to be a major challenge.

This has been a great closing day though. Cannot remember the last RC I watched that came down to the last match.

is this on TV somewhere right now?

kinda fitting that graeme might get to close it out on the course he won on earlier this year.

what's up with some of the euros not wearing hats? i find that odd.

No. Never did think it was the right decision.
However, you can't underestimate the help that he gave Ross Fisher yesterday.

what channel is this televised on

Im not sure which pick was worse, Paddy or Fowler. Both are just terrible.

Back