Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong I love dogs, but the furniture is off limits. Anyhow back on topic....after this weekend its just gonna make it more painful if OSU loses as the #1 rank.

ECU scores to bring them back to with in 3. 27-24.

UF does not look good.

Another SEC great game. That Auburn vs Kentucky game is flat out awesome! 31-31 on an incredible run by KY QB.

Not so fast my friend...(to me)

UF scores on a return TD to get it back to with in 5.

Southern Miss also up 6 on ECU.

There all good games! We're switching channels after every play. When I was at college my buddy had a house and we had 5 TVs set up to watch all the games on Saturdays and sundays lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECU takes the lead 38-30. Another wonderful game filled with incredible defense by both schools.

FSU scores again to go up 31-7 on Miami.

ECU takes the lead 38-30. Another wonderful game filled with incredible defense by both schools.

FSU scores again to go up 31-7 on Miami.

Did you see that block on our kickoff return for a TD? I thought that kid was dead.

Kentucky ties up Auburn at 34. Great game there too.

Florida with a chance to go ahead on LSU

And what in the world was that girl in orange doing with that guy?(if any one just saw that quick clip of the crowd) haha

I still can't believe SC beat Bama. Huge win for SC.

UF takes the lead 27-26
Stanford takes the lead 21-14
Miami trying to make a run.
S. Miss gets it back to within 5.

Lots of great football going on.

Florida scores then it gets called back for a unnecessary (player was going to score easily)block in the back then 3 plays later score again, go for 2 and get it.

29-26 Florida 3 minutes left

LSU going for a 53 yard field goal to tie it up with 35 seconds left.

Holy crap, they fake it and pick up the 3 yards for the first. Freaking les miles and his tricks. Got a very very very very lucky bounce

It looks like it was very close, but you would call that a legit lateral.

It looks like it was very close, but you would call that a legit lateral.

How that ball landed perfect and bounced straight up I do not know, guess les had some good karma working for him.

LSU takes the lead with 6 seconds to go. This one may be over.

Huge play for LSU get a big pass inside the 5 then throw a fade that's incomplete then run the same play again and get it. Lsu up 32-29 extra point to come 6 seconds left.

Chomp Chomp Choke!

Bama and Florida both losing in the same day. That hasn't happened in a while lol

Yeah, UF loosing kinda turned my day around, I can't get the ky ahbuhn game, but go wildcats

Yeah, UF loosing kinda turned my day around, I can't get the ky ahbuhn game, but go wildcats

Little late. Auburn won.

Southern Miss goes back up on ECU.
THere is absolutely NO defense being played in this game. Its funny and fun and kind of sad all at the same time. Interesting though.

LSU pulled it out, what a great game

That's over now. Auburn won 37-34 on last second field goal. It was only about 30 yards because auburn ran down the time a lot and Kentucky had no timeouts left to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back