Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the South Carolina vs Alabama game and watching these two teams play, there is NO question where the best football is being played this year (what conference). I hate the SEC. I hate Steve Spurrier maybe more than ANY single person in all of sports. But these teams are playing a different game then when I watch other regions right now. Offense, Defense, Speed, Size, etc...

Well who is winning

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Well who is winning

South Carolina 21-14.

I think many thought this was the game that could be Alabama's down fall. On the road and sandwiched between big games. On the road in the SEC against another top 20 school. Very tough.

I agree, even though A&M is holding there own against Arkansas right now.(Razorbacks are just struggling a little) Still a lot of football left, Arkansas could catch fire and end blowing them out.

Nice TD by Alabama to get it back to being down by 7. 28-21 South Carolina. Despite the high scores, the defenses still look sharp. Teams look complete.

Michigan back in the game. 31-17 MSU 4th Quarter 14 minutes left.

edit: Michigan just got the ball back. 13 minutes left down by 14.

Michigan back in the game. 31-17 MSU 4th Quarter 14 minutes left.

edit: Michigan just got the ball back. 13 minutes left down by 14.

Everybody was ready to give this kid the Heisman. He has looked very average today...And that is being kind.

They went for the fake (bama) on the FG and the guy dropped the pass. Still down by 7. What a game.

Everybody was ready to give this kid the Heisman. He has looked very average today...And that is being kind.

I cant pick up the game but just looking at espn stats, looks like he will still get his 100+ yards rushing, but thrown a couple picks I see. No Robinson equals no win for the Wolverines, because thats all they have.

edit: make that 3 picks

I cant pick up the game but just looking at espn stats, looks like he will still get his 100+ yards rushing, but thrown a couple picks I see. No Robinson equals no win for the Wolverines, because thats all they have.

edit: make that 3 picks

His picks are AWFUL today from what I have seen.

MSU just kicked a field goal 34-17 7 minutes left, not sure if Michigan can comeback unless robinson gets a quick score.

Bama is done in this game. Ohio State to #1 and Oregon to #2 (Ducks kind of struggling right now though)

I will go on record RIGHT now and say that a 1 loss SEC champion plays in the national championship.

I will go on record RIGHT now and say that a 1 loss SEC champion plays in the national championship.

I was just about to say this opens a small door for TCU and Boise State but I agree with you and still think a SEC school jumps ahead of them.

I think it will be Oregon/Bama or Oregon/South Carolina (if they can win out)

I was just about to say this opens a small door for TCU and Boise State but I agree with you and still think a SEC school jumps ahead of them.

I think it will be Oregon/Bama or Oregon/South Carolina (if they can win out)

You are forgetting a WHOLE bunch of good schools.

You are forgetting a WHOLE bunch of good schools.

I know but I think oregon stays unbeaten and only if SC can stay unbeaten do they play for the NC. I think OSU will lose one and knock them out of it.

Also, Nebraska could very easily go unbeaten as well.

Bama loses and tOSU should be #1 in the polls next week.

Go Bucks!

I know but I think oregon stays unbeaten and only if SC can stay unbeaten do they play for the NC. I think OSU will lose one and knock them out of it.

No WAY does South Carolina stay unbeaten. They will lose at least 2 more. Are you basing this on watching highlights or have you seen them play? THey just got waxed previously. 2 more losses guaranteed, possibly 3.

Whats your early prediction on who plays for the NC?

Dont have one yet. Winner of the SEC Championship will be in it though.

No WAY does South Carolina stay unbeaten. They will lose at least 2 more. Are you basing this on watching highlights or have you seen them play? THey just got waxed previously. 2 more losses guaranteed, possibly 3.

I completley forgot about SC's lose lol For some reason I thought they were #13 and not #19. Ya I watched them play against Auburn who they just lost to last week 35-27 but for some reason I just forgot about it, my bad haha

I completley forgot about SC's lose lol For some reason I thought they were #13 and not #19. Ya I watched them play against Auburn who they just lost to last week 35-27 but for some reason I just forgot about it, my bad haha

And that score was not even remotely indicative of what the game looked like.

Did garcia start for SC?

He must've played well. SC goes as he goes. If he plays well and keeps the turnovers down he's good. I'm with you though, hate spurrier and hate the cocks more!

Three games going on, on 3 consecutive channels for us.

FSU vs Miami - I have a bet with Brian W at the PGA Tour for lunch at Doral this coming year on this one.
UF vs LSU - GG's school
ECU vs S. Miss - Not bad when commercials on the other 2. Plus ECU is getting it handed to them again. Down 10-0 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back