Contest - True Temper DG Spinner Shafts

If I had a vote, and I don't, I'd vote for this. hysterical
1. What wedges do you currently play?

- I'm currently playing the Taylormade xFT wedges.

2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in?

- I'd put the new shaft in a 56* wedge. I have always had trouble spinning the ball out of bunkers, so maybe this shaft will help!

3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win?

- "The Spin-tuation" - Because I'll have a real spin-tuation when this shaft helps me GTL (G - GET it close to the pin, T - knock it TIGHT and L - LOVE my short game again).

Thanks THP!

Wilson Harmonized 52*, Taylormade xFT 56*, 60*
Taylormade xFT 56* because that is the wedge that gets the most use throughout my round. I would LOVE to see what these shafts do with the non-conforming grooves in that thing
"The Whirling Dervish"

Yes, AH brought it with that one!

Cleveland CG 14 60* and 56*
The 56 because that is my favorite club in the bag. So many pretty shots (and ugly shots) have come from it.
"Wedgie", "Everybody loves playing with a wedgie!" Caddy Shack 2

1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland CG15's 52* & 56*
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? The 52*!
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? "Spanky", in honor of the little rascal, who I always remembered wearing spinner hats (although I am not 100% certain, the memory still remains!)

whoa! another sweet contest. and another product that i would give the stamp of approval on. the entries so far have been great. keep them coming guys!!!!

thanks to True Temper and THP for throwing another fabulous contest out there for the forum. simply incredible!

whoa! another sweet contest. and another product that i would give the stamp of approval on. the entries so far have been great. keep them coming guys!!!!

thanks to True Temper and THP for throwing another fabulous contest out there for the forum. simply incredible!

did you enter?

did you enter?

nah, i'd feel rotten winning a wedge shaft that i already have. although i could, and then gift it for xmas or something. i'm pretty good at these name games.

yeah dude, enter, Foster could use a spinner shaft..haha. or he could give it to his Uncle Jeff for xmas

yeah dude, enter, Foster could use a spinner shaft..haha. or he could give it to his Uncle Jeff for xmas

nope, uncle jeff's present has been taken care of.

but you should enter this one for sure dude.

I will, thinking of a funny name thats not too vulgar.

Thanks for another cool contest.

1. I currently play: Ping G2 PW, Titleist Vokey 52° GW, Cleveland CG-10 56° SW, Cleveland CG-10 60° LW.
2. 52° GW (will most likely buy a new wedge)
3. Hmmm, oh boy, how about "Lucky" in honor of winning the contest, my GW being my goto club around the green and that's what I'll have to be to keep the wife from hiding my clubs if I buy a new wedge.

i'd name my wedge "the woman"

Spoiler
what else on earth can make a ball do crazy things?

Thanks for the opportunity! TT and THP!

1. I play the Nike VR 54*
2. I would put the DG Spinner into my 54*
3. I would name my wedge the Victory Redbud.
The reason for the name Victory Redbud-> With this shaft, I know I would hit some of the greatest, most outrageously awesome wedge shots in the world. Much like Tiger, at Augusta, on hole 16, named Red Bud. Secondly, if I were to win, I would get the shaft vibranted in Red.

Thanks to THP and True Temper for a great contest.
1. I play with a TaylorMade 2.0 AW, Wilson Staff TW9 55*, Ping M/B 60*
2. I would put the shaft in my 60* Ping wedge as it is the most used club in my bag after the putter.
3. My wedges name would be "CHECK" since this is what I shout all round around the green.

1: In play are CG 11 52* and Nike VR 56*
2: 56* to get it to really bite back on the hard greens here.
3: "Sonic" for the maddening amount of spin I could create with this combo! :golf3:

Last edited:
Spinners

Spinners

1. What wedges do you currently play? Srixon 706 wedges
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? 50
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? Rubberband Man by the Spinners , what else.

These would be great to try. Cool Looking tech.

Thanks for another great contest True Temper and :thp: !!

1. What wedges do you currently play? 48* and 54* But getting the Jaws 50* and 58* before the end of the year!
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? The 54*
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? Dr. Vertigo.

1. What wedges do you currently play? CG14s 54 and 60 degrees and Niblicks 49 and 56
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? I would put it in a CG15 58 degree
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? Moonwalk

1) 73* Feel, 64* Bobby Jones, 60* Cleveland cg14
2) 60*
3) CheckMate Charlie

Great stuff already everybody. Keep them coming.

I may name mine the "shaft puller" cause the spinner shaft doesn't come with directions.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Burner plus AW 50, Niblick 56, Ping I 3 60
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? My 56 Niblick since I am using it more and more every round
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? Sweetness

Thanks again for another cool contest!

Adams Tom Watson 52, 56, 60
The Spininator (been watching too much Phineas and Ferb with the kids just love Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz)

:lol i watch too much of the same. my son loves that show and Doofenshmertz. but you should know, if Doof named it, it would be "The Spininator-inator" over the entire tri-state area!!

Back