Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

yes, we're going down a bad path right now! i like it, but as a forum leader i can't talk about heaven, tiddies, women, beer and chicken wings.

so, who's ready to get their mashie on?

yes, we're going down a bad path right now! i like it, but as a forum leader i can't talk about heaven, tiddies, women, beer and chicken wings.

so, who's ready to get their mashie on?

I dunno, I guess I am

You young men have a good time and smack on of them purty new clubs for ol gray! I bet the courses you will be playing on are great. Have fun and enjoy :golf2:

I'm pretty excited about this weekend for you guys. Should be a lot of fun. TC the bet has to be if you win JB has to wear the Crocs.

I'm pretty excited about this weekend for you guys. Should be a lot of fun. TC the bet has to be if you win JB has to wear the Crocs.

Hey now. Shouldnt you be worried about how you are going to pay for my lunch at iBar...hehe

now a picture of JB wearing crocs would be a good avatar.

now we're talking, but i don't want to buy the man crocs and i KNOW he won't be buying them.

Hey now. Shouldnt you be worried about how you are going to pay for my lunch at iBar...hehe

It might take a divorce but I'm getting down there!!

It might take a divorce but I'm getting down there!!

Going to go out on a limb and say you have not asked yet right? hehe.

I think she will like to go and get to see her family. Then you get the brownie points for the vacation too. Just say I think we should bring the kids to see your parents in May. Ill book everything. Then she smiles, is happy, and then you book it. Then you say "I forgot, I am dropping you off and going to the THP Outing".

I kid of course. We would like to meet Mrs CL. I bet she is a Percy Harvin fan. Plus I want my lunch.

LMAO had to throw in the Harvin dig didn't ya

Alright, it's 38*, raining and the ground is BURIED in leaves! I am soooo ready to be in Florida! Touchdown in T-minus 49 hours; the range with the THP crew in 71 hours :clapp::clapp::clapp:

Then some :golf2: and some :golf3: and then perhaps some :drinks: after TC says I :surrender:

I am really excited to try out the new Razr X irons and post my feedback.

I will most likely be pulling into the THP Compound early Saturday morning as I don't really want to arrive at 1 or 2 in the morning. I may have to stop by that bagel shop and pick up a bagel or two.

Alright, it's 38*, raining and the ground is BURIED in leaves! I am soooo ready to be in Florida! Touchdown in T-minus 49 hours; the range with the THP crew in 71 hours :clapp::clapp::clapp:

Then some :golf2: and some :golf3: and then perhaps some :drinks: after TC says I :surrender:

haha, that's a great post their flooder, except the very last part. i don't surrender, ever! i can take my lickings, believe me, but i don't quit, and i'll have a good time whether getting handled or putting the smack down. you're gonna enjoy tee'ing it up with this group of guys man, we're all there to enjoy and support each other on the course, it makes it fun.

I will most likely be pulling into the THP Compound early Saturday morning as I don't really want to arrive at 1 or 2 in the morning. I may have to stop by that bagel shop and pick up a bagel or two.

I am very excited to hear the feedback on these.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on those vs your diablo forged.

so, we tee off saturday at noon at the awesome course that bstoner hooked us up with! we plan on hitting the range at JB's home course that morning, before we travel over to super awesome course. that being said, it will take us about 1/2 an hour to get to the course so we'd need to leave JB's range @ 11:15, so we want to hit the range at 8am on Saturday. Does that work for everyone? if so, everyone will need to be @ THP HQ a little before 8am.

so, we tee off saturday at noon at the awesome course that bstoner hooked us up with! we plan on hitting the range at JB's home course that morning, before we travel over to super awesome course. that being said, it will take us about 1/2 an hour to get to the course so we'd need to leave JB's range @ 11:15, so we want to hit the range at 8am on Saturday. Does that work for everyone? if so, everyone will need to be @ THP HQ a little before 8am.

I will be there. I plan on getting a hotel about 2 hours from the THP HQ. I figure if I wake up at 5 and hit the road, I should be fine.

Sounds like a plan TC. I'm all geeked up so be sure to stand very clear of me on the first tee.

Now if I can just decide what to wear.

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

Sounds like a plan TC. I'm all geeked up so be sure to stand very clear of me on the first tee.

Now if I can just decide what to wear.

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

nah, after a couple of hours on the range with us, the nerves will be good and settled.

I dont care what time you go to the range, I wont be there till after I have breakfast at the joint with the killer french toast.

I dont care what time you go to the range, I wont be there till after I have breakfast at the joint with the killer french toast.

go back to jury duty!

That is what I told him OEM, but he said we can go there Sunday.

Back