Happy Birthday YOCCOS!

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Happy Birthday, buddy. Hope you get some golf or at least some golf shopping done today. I will tip a few back in your honor tonight, homey :drinks:

Happy birthday Blue! I will hug my pillow tonight in your honor! hahahaha

happy bday yoccos! i will drool on my pillow in your honor tonight!

happy bday yoccos! i will drool on my pillow in your honor tonight!

your pillow is named Andrea too??

Happy Birthday Yoccos!

Happy Birthday bro, due it up good and make us proud!

Happy bday Yoccs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Hawk, please do! My drinking will be minimal tonight, damn work! Thank you everyone! I will do it up as good as I can tonight. On call but Ill be hitting the range for some man time after work. Then family stuff in the evening. Golf this Friday though. I might OEM a new putter who knows! Or a new phone. I don't know if Ill have time!

Hahahahahahahahaha the pillow!!!!!!

Lol. He might be.. He might be sporting them!!!!! Dems Krawks be lahgit BRUH

is he related to crocs?

Happy bday Yoccs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Hawk, please do! My drinking will be minimal tonight, damn work! Thank you everyone! I will do it up as good as I can tonight. On call but Ill be hitting the range for some man time after work. Then family stuff in the evening. Golf this Friday though. I might OEM a new putter who knows! Or a new phone. I don't know if Ill have time!

Hahahahahahahahaha the pillow!!!!!!

Dude, I'll take your on-call. I would also say that OEM'ing a putter sounds like a solid birthday plan.

Sweet. A reboot usually fixes the problem lol. I need to see if they have those new Cleveland Black Classic putters somewhere....
Dude, I'll take your on-call. I would also say that OEM'ing a putter sounds like a solid birthday plan.

Happy birthday bro! It was good teeing it up with you last Friday. OEM yourself a new Putter, though not sure there is a flat stick out there that would have made putting those greens any easier.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Sweet. A reboot usually fixes the problem lol. I need to see if they have those new Cleveland Black Classic putters somewhere....

If reboot doesn't work I'll just smack it. Whatever it is, smacking it always works. No can defend!

Hahah thanks man. Those greens were brutal but I was so offline. I have to blame the stick haha. It was a blast. Have to do it again real soon. Too bad about that whole opposite ends of the US thing lol.
Happy birthday bro! It was good teeing it up with you last Friday. OEM yourself a new Putter, though not sure there is a flat stick out there that would have made putting those greens any easier.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Second rule of troubleshooting is the slap. The slap is the Chuck Norris of fixes.
If reboot doesn't work I'll just smack it. Whatever it is, smacking it always works. No can defend!

Happy Birthday Bro!!! I'll be looking for that Black Classic for you today!!! (Also a Mashie for me :D)

Happy birthday Yoccos!

golf-course-birthday-cake.jpg

Lol thanks man! That'd be sick if they had a Mashie haha.

Yea it would. I am gonna ask around about it, see if I can find a true MSRP. Probably today is old stuff, clean out the warehouse sort of thing. It is nice living within an hour or so of many of the club mfgs.

Lol... Thank you sir. That is an awesome picture.
Happy birthday Yoccos!

No doubt but its cool as hell. I'd love to live around them. Maybe apply for a job. Hell even if its cleaning the office!
Yea it would. I am gonna ask around about it, see if I can find a true MSRP. Probably today is old stuff, clean out the warehouse sort of thing. It is nice living within an hour or so of many of the club mfgs.

Back