THP 2010 FF League #2

I was glad to see it happen. At one point I was down like 100-37. I thought I was done then!

Doo Doo had to show Static how we do it Philly style!

Got my arse handed to me, that's for sure. It wouldn't have mattered if Roddy White wouldn't have gotten hurt or Kitna was worth a crap. Doo Doo's team was bringin' it. Second most points scored this year. P4B had 167 in week 1.

Somebody give me directions to South Street. I need a Philly CheeseSteak. I don't deserve Texas BBQ this week.

Got my arse handed to me, that's for sure. It wouldn't have mattered if Roddy White wouldn't have gotten hurt or Kitna was worth a crap. Doo Doo's team was bringin' it. Second most points scored this year. P4B had 167 in week 1.

Somebody give me directions to South Street. I need a Philly CheeseSteak. I don't deserve Texas BBQ this week.
Yeah baby, don't you guys forget it either!

Im pretty sure I need a RB more than anyone else in the league at the moment lol

check yer trade offers peoples, lots went out

Doo Doo is leading in one division and Me and Staticline are tied in the other. I am looking to get beat by Rhino. Doo doo won and Sticline should win. Not a good thing for me.

Team Catamount in the house!!!

Whats that you ask???

what the F is a catamount??!!

Good luck man!

Team Catamount in the house!!!

Whats that you ask???

what the F is a catamount??!!

Good luck man!

hahahaha...you kill me bro!! You know what a Catamount is...we have been over this

This week was the CATS vs the MEOWS...rather odd. HUGE game by the Calloway Cat Lovers! His team is wicked!

hahahaha...you kill me bro!! You know what a Catamount is...we have been over this

I know man. I was just saying hi man

This week was the CATS vs the MEOWS...rather odd. HUGE game by the Calloway Cat Lovers! His team is wicked!

ahhh man, I need Gates to be injured ( so I can win my other league) and his backup to GO OFF. Then I need Lloyd to not do a thing. Ugh, its not looking good. and speaking of my team, bro, your team has made a statement these past few weeks.

I know man. I was just saying hi man

haha...HEY!

MY Record does not Reflect my Team. I feel I have a pretty strong team (4 Fairly Solid WR, 3 solid RBs yea i'm counting shonne greene I know, and a top 10 qb in Matt Ryan.) Except in the TE position and the DE postition. I'm open to trades but I understand the positions I'm looking for are not that high scoring postitions. I'm willing to part with Austin Collie, J freeman, Or S Greene. I'm also open to other players but I'm looking for a TE. How are we going to work out a MJD trade for a TE?

Wow...team Puttin4Bird and that pathetic 2-9 record decided to lay the smack down on league leading (9-2) Staticline, just one question...where was this all season!?

Wow...team Puttin4Bird and that pathetic 2-9 record decided to lay the smack down on league leading (9-2) Staticline, just one question...where was this all season!?

Thanks buddy, I needed you to do that, my team decided they didint wanna play this week. Sam Bradford was a huge pick up for me, but go figure, Cutler has a great day. I wanna slap Jay Cutler

Thanks buddy, I needed you to do that, my team decided they didint wanna play this week. Sam Bradford was a huge pick up for me, but go figure, Cutler has a great day. I wanna slap Jay Cutler

you'd have to get through his offensive line first, oh wait, i bet you could.

you'd have to get through his offensive line first, oh wait, i bet you could.

yeah....not only am I Jeff Overton but I double as a ninja

I was trying to wish all of you vying for a spot good luck. I wish I would have been active on THP before the Fantasy season kicked off. I love FF. Maybe next year.

How many spots make it from each division. 2 or 3?

I think 2

I think 2...thta makes my game with P4B really interesting...and my team has been struggling

I think you might be incorrect.. I believe it is the winners from each division and then the top two regardless of division.

looks to me like its 2 teams from each division

looks to me like its 2 teams from each division

This is what the rules say:

When your league converts into playoff mode the system automatically generates a seed for each team in the league based on the regular season results. The seeds determine where the system places each team in the playoffs. The primary factors which determine seeds are:

Division Winner(s)
Winning Percentage
In the event that two or more teams have the same winning percentage at the conclusion of the Regular Season, League Managers are able to select from the following options as a tie-breaking system to determine seed:

Overall points scored (Default Setting for Custom Leagues unless changed by League Manager)
Head-to-head record*
Division record
Overall points-against

So the two league winners are 1 and 2 and then the rest of the teams are ranked regardless of division.. I could be wrong.. we'll see in a week

Back