Testing Irons for THP

that is not part of the tester's creed!!!!! repent my son!

It's more of a space thing. It sort of comes down to clubs vs the boy's pack n play (crib). Unfortunately, we are taking the Toyota and I would be vetoed unmercilessly by Erica.

*calls Erica*
It's more of a space thing. It sort of comes down to clubs vs the boy's pack n play (crib). Unfortunately, we are taking the Toyota and I would be vetoed unmercilessly by Erica.

FedEx just called the office and said there is a package on the way that we have to sign for. This never happens, so it makes me wonder what it is...

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

FedEx just called the office and said there is a package on the way that we have to sign for. This never happens, so it makes me wonder what it is...

its not your irons! Did ou give THP your phone number to provide to the company....I didnt think so

strange...though I have had clubs ship from different companies that I needed to sign for.

god I want these irons and I don't even know what they are!

A guy can dream right? haha

This is just wishful thinking really.

yes my friend, you can dream! I pull into my driveway every day hoping. But then I remeember that JB will prob let us know as they ship out. Am i wrong in this assumption JB?

Thats just wrong JRod!

see post #315 hehe

You guys are some lucky SOBs!!!

You guys are some lucky SOBs!!!

I know :). Its a fact that shouldn't be forgotten in all of this bated anticipation. Though, speaking for myself, I see this as a responsibility that I am taking very seriously. I have made multiple travel plans for this winter so I can put these in play on real grass and have added lessons/range time to my budget that I had not intended on doing. While it will be a lot of fun and it is certainly an awesome opportunity- it isn't all fun and games

Spoiler
Ok- so its 99% fun and games :angel:

So, the FedEx package came in today and they were.....

Spoiler
Transponders for water meters that we need to program. FTL.

So, the FedEx package came in today and they were.....

Spoiler
Transponders for water meters that we need to program. FTL.

you are killing me seth!!!

I really thought they were coming today. The wait continues.

hahaha, I told you!

Back