TaylorMade R11 Driver in Ghost

Any clue when the Embargo Dates will be passed? This driver interests me very much.

Soon, is all I have right now.

I agree, I finally got to see what it looks like and I love it. I like the look of the Cobra, but I really do not want a limited edition driver....thats blah to me

But Cobra blew it somewhat with the white face. A white faced driver could cause problems.

Soon, is all I have right now.

But Cobra blew it somewhat with the white face. A white faced driver could cause problems.

yep!! I agree 100%. I like the white out look, but a white face, hell I hate white faced putters

yep!! I agree 100%. I like the white out look, but a white face, hell I hate white faced putters

Agreed. If I was a betting man (and Im not, unless it is with TC), I would guess that we will see a black and white shaft rather than all white shaft on the R11.

Agreed. If I was a betting man (and Im not, unless it is with TC), I would guess that we will see a black and white shaft rather than all white shaft on the R11.

You think it will be 2 toned, or a design? I hope its a design.

hey! i've won a couple of bets with you buddy! i don't really care what color the shaft is, cause i'd put a miyazaki in it.

hey! i've won a couple of bets with you buddy! i don't really care what color the shaft is, cause i'd put a miyazaki in it.

A Miyazaki Dromos would look sick in this thing!

I think its hard to say what shaft will look best without actually seeing this thing. I like the white shaft idea but with the black face maybe not. Look forward to seeing where they go with the shaft and not just in the color but brand too.

I was telling some friends about this over the weekend and they were very excited to see it. They hadnt really seen the ghost putters but knew what I was talking about. THye knew "everything" about equipment though....now off the the brand loyalty thread to rant. Anyway, Hurry up and release this TM...hehe

I definitely think if TM does come out with this ghost R11, which rumors from my rep it sounds like they really are, we'll end up seeing a ton of new white drivers from others, you can be sure Callaway will follow suit like they always do. The only thing that would suck is how easily it'll get beat up and show wear unless they have some type of new finish.

I definitely think if TM does come out with this ghost R11, which rumors from my rep it sounds like they really are, we'll end up seeing a ton of new white drivers from others, you can be sure Callaway will follow suit like they always do. The only thing that would suck is how easily it'll get beat up and show wear unless they have some type of new finish.

Oh they really are all right. It launches at the PGA Show in January.

I wonder about this too. The finish on the Ghost putters scratches if you just look at it wrong. And I hate it.

Last edited:
I wonder about this too. The finish on the Ghost putters scratche if you just look at it wrong. And I hate it.

well if they put the same stuff on the driver that they put on these balls i'm testing then it won't be a problem, haha

well if they put the same stuff on the driver that they put on these balls i'm testing then it won't be a problem, haha

No doubt! Mabe thats why we are testing the balls...hehe

i tell you what, i'd love to find out for myself how good the finish is on the R11!

maybe it will have the new right hand to left hand technology on it.

Did anyone notice Ian Poulter using a white driver this past weekend? Nvm, it was the Cobra White ZL driver. It looked like it would distract the hell out of you in your swing but who knows.

Back