Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

just hoping my room is on the same floor as OneT's or Uncle Daddy's, if not I could get really lost and confused on one of them elevators.

How many years do we need to go to the same place before you figure it out? There is only 3 floors to the hotel!!! heheehe

Each one of these we have we learn a little bit about what is good and bad and then we make changes to the next one to make it better than the last. You and Morgan and Josh are smart people who want this to be nothing but a tremendous success.

no doubt about buddy! the only way to improve on them is to experience them and make changes for the future.

It's hard for me to imagine a better time than the last outing. It was such a blast. Records are meant to be broken though!! I can't wait for it to be May!!!

How many years do we need to go to the same place before you figure it out? There is only 3 floors to the hotel!!! heheehe

depends on how much STV I've had to drink

no doubt about buddy! the only way to improve on them is to experience them and make changes for the future.

I want to be pretty clear about one thing though. I would hardly call the last outing NOT successful. I think most people had an incredible time. While we are tweaking a few things, and adding an extra day, I found the last outing incredibly enjoyable.

I want to be pretty clear about one thing though. I would hardly call the last outing NOT successful. I think most people had an incredible time. While we are tweaking a few things, and adding an extra day, I found the last outing incredibly enjoyable.

I think that everyone would agree with you too. I love that you guys continue to bring it though!

yes, i agree completely, a great time was had by all. i was merely pointing out that only by experiencing something first can you make it better again. for example, i had a hot dog in the grill room next to the proshop on day #2, next time i will have a hot dog on both days.

I would say that it was definitely a success! That is the reason I am coming back down for round 2!

yes, i agree completely, a great time was had by all. i was merely pointing out that only by experiencing something first can you make it better again. for example, i had a hot dog in the grill room next to the proshop on day #2, next time i will have a hot dog on both days.

I will probably do the same, that was a delicious hot dog. I didn't buy anything from the pro shop either last time, I think I may this time. I saw Yoccos had a sweet headcover(not as good as THP headcovers). I'm still debating on staying at the resort Sunday night and driving to Ft. Lauderdale for my flight in the morning or just staying down near the airport Sunday night.

I would say that it was definitely a success! That is the reason I am coming back down for round 2!

I will probably do the same, that was a delicious hot dog. I didn't buy anything from the pro shop either last time, I think I may this time. I saw Yoccos had a sweet headcover(not as good as THP headcovers). I'm still debating on staying at the resort Sunday night and driving to Ft. Lauderdale for my flight in the morning or just staying down near the airport Sunday night.

Same here!! We had a fantastic time and we'll always be back! Those were good hot dogs too. You could load those things up with chili until your plate couldn't hold any more! Good chili too! And I like me some chili!! :D

that hot dog will be good for in between rounds on Saturday.

depends on how much STV I've had to drink

hahaha, he already has renamed the firefly to STV....I will bring you some for sure.

Man, those hotdogs were incredible. I have to thank Rhino for my hotdog, he was generous and bought my lunch!

hahaha, he already has renamed the firefly to STV....I will bring you some for sure.

Man, those hotdogs were incredible. I have to thank Rhino for my hotdog, he was generous and bought my lunch!

003cc110.jpg

I would be all to happy to do it again this year One-T!!!

I would be all to happy to do it again this year One-T!!!

Ok, DEAL!!! I kid, I owe you one or at least some beers! Hell, I remembered I lost a bet to you and I owe you a beer anyway! That was my bad, I wasnt welching, just forgot! But, you didnt remind me, and you better this time

Ok, DEAL!!! I kid, I owe you one or at least some beers! Hell, I remembered I lost a bet to you and I owe you a beer anyway! That was my bad, I wasnt welching, just forgot! But, you didnt remind me, and you better this time

You wanna buy me beers, I wont forget to remind you. We can take them with us on the course for one of the rounds Saturday or Sunday.

For those who have committed to going so far, what is the consensus amongst you as to when are people arriving and leaving. I know 9 iron is staying Wed to Wed and I believe I saw Mary C was staying till Monday afternoon but what about the rest. I tend to think it will be most people arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. Anyone staying past Sunday night?

I wonder if they will sponsor me at the THP Open 2011

call em and ask! The owner is supposedly really cool. He made it because he loved the idea and it boomed. Its actually a cool story. Based out of Charleston SC

You wanna buy me beers, I wont forget to remind you. We can take them with us on the course for one of the rounds Saturday or Sunday.

Sounds good to me

For those who have committed to going so far, what is the consensus amongst you as to when are people arriving and leaving. I know 9 iron is staying Wed to Wed and I believe I saw Mary C was staying till Monday afternoon but what about the rest. I tend to think it will be most people arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. Anyone staying past Sunday night?

i'll be arriving thursday night or friday morning, then leaving after the round of golf on sunday.

I'll be staying until monday morning, so I have a sunday night round and a monday morning round in me!

Edit: While I won't speak completely for SethO, I know he will be staying sunday night too... at least he better since I made our reservations already!

Thursday - Sunday

Thursday - Sunday

KellyBo and I will be driving down and stay at a hotel close by Thursday, arrive at PGA National Friday a.m. and depart Sunday after golf to check in a hotel up the road heading back home.

arriving in the afternoon on Thursday, debating on when I am leaving the resort, either sunday after the round, or Monday morning if I want to get another 18 in Sunday afternoon. May try for 9 holes on Thursday.

only one round on Sunday then?

maybe, it really depends on my carpool mates. i'm down for another round and a pm drive, but we'd have to stop half way somewhere.

Back