Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boise State is joining the Moutain west with TCU and now TCU is leaving for the big east conference. So much for the Boise vs. TCU in conference game.

Boise State is joining the Moutain west with TCU and now TCU is leaving for the big east conference. So much for the Boise vs. TCU in conference game.

So the mountain west gains Boise, but loses TCU, Utah, and BYU.

So the mountain west gains Boise, but loses TCU, Utah, and BYU.

Ya I think so. Boise should have just stayed in the WAC because moutain west isnt going to be any better. TCU should do ok in football but they will struggle in basketball since the Big east has good basketball teams.

Ya I think so. Boise should have just stayed in the WAC because moutain west isnt going to be any better. TCU should do ok in football but they will struggle in basketball since the Big east has good basketball teams.

I was thinking the same thing for Boise. I''m not sure what TCU has for basketball, but they will have to be competing with UCONN, Syracuse, 'Nova, Pitt, Georgetown, Marquette, West Virginia, ND, and Louisville. Tough basketball conference.

Couple of good games on right now. Oregon/Oregon State. South Carolina/Auburn.

Auburn just scored right before halftime, Cam Newton threw it up then was tipped and caught for a 50 yard td. He has 280 yards passing and 3 tds already, plus another rushing. 28-14 Auburn.

Oregon up 23-13, 4th just started

Did that newton clown get any punishment for farming his kid out or he just isn't allowed at games?

I'm rooting for Oklahoma. I'm not a fan - at all - but I'm even less a fan of "Big Red".

All games after the Civil War don't matter much to me. I'm just thrilled to see my Ducks make to the NC!

I'm rooting for Oklahoma. I'm not a fan - at all - but I'm even less a fan of "Big Red".

All games after the Civil War don't matter much to me. I'm just thrilled to see my Ducks make to the NC!

I hope you guys win but I don't think you can stop Cam "pay to play" Newton.

Oh, I used to like you bonk!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I hope you guys win but I don't think you can stop Cam "pay to play" Newton.

Yeah it would be nearly impossible to root for a QB that "might" have made mistakes and is clearly not the best person. :act-up:

Yeah it would be nearly impossible to root for a QB that "might" have made mistakes and is clearly not the best person. :act-up:

I know I can't believe anyone would ever do such a thing. :D

I know I can't believe anyone would ever do such a thing. :D

Its just got to be hard for someone to come down so hard on a player and yet root for another that has done worse. I couldnt do it, but you sir are a better man than me. :alien:

Uh oh! :peace2:

Regardless, the Oklahoma - Nebraska game is a pretty good one. Oops, your Huskers just turned the ball over. Again.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Uh oh! :peace2:

Regardless, the Oklahoma - Nebraska game is a pretty good one. Oops, your Huskers just turned over the ball. Again.

Yeah, like the 5th time, haha

Its just got to be hard for someone to come down so hard on a player and yet root for another that has done worse. I couldnt do it, but you sir are a better man than me. :alien:

Nah I'm just your typical sports fan, it's only bad when someone thats not on your team does it....otherwise it was just "poor judgement" heh.

Last edited:
Wohoo, KState is going to the Pin Stripe Bowl! WTF? Come on, the Pin Stripe Bowl, really?

Put half that money into academics and they might pass a fiscal budget eventually, haha

I'm a transplant to Nebraska, so not a big time Husker fan, but man under Pelini they cannot win a big game.

Think my Terps will get shafted and end up in the Military Bowl. Pretty bad when you tie for the 3rd best team in the ACC, but end up in the 8th place bowl. Hopefully that won't happen, but all the experts have it leaning that way.

Tough loss to end an emotional season for Nebraska. Im not from there, but I have a bunch of friends in Omaha and make one game a season...They were pretty excited about the game... Too bad

We should make a friendly bet for avatar or something , I will give you 10 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back