The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they woulda called that penalty lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I hope there's a blizzard and both teams are speed teams. If not a blizzard, then a good ice storm. That would be entertaining!

Only problem is that I like to see a lot of points. I think that would preclude that.

You might be in for a treat then. It would be kind of entertaining to see what Mike Vick would do if he was put in conditions like tonight. I like watching these crappy cold weather games though. Reminds me of the old Chiefs/Broncos matchups in Mile High back in the day.

This kid, Joe Webb's got happy feet. He also needs to get on the juice or something because he looks like half a Johnny Knox.

This kid, Joe Webb's got happy feet. He also needs to get on the juice or something because he looks like half a Johnny Knox.

Yah I noticed that too , he looks Downfield and if no one is open he just runs .

Right now?? Nah man. But I find i funny everytime a qb throws a pick they suck. Yeah bad decision. And he does it throughout the season but so do a lot of qbs. He has all the ability in the world. You see that first td pass? He ripped it. Accurate and flat out ripped it. Hopefully he gets consistant and gets to that upper tier. I think he will. Not doing bad for getting sacked 40+ times and no recievers according to a lot of people.

Im not being a jerk believe me. I hear Cutler sucks all the time. I have my reasons for my views like people have reasons for theirs.

All jokes aside do.you consider him a top tier qb?

Lol just saw the Grossman part. I thinks its great someone cant like their teams QB.
All jokes aside do.you consider him a top tier qb? He's no Rex grossman but he surely isn't a tom Brady

Right now?? Nah man. But I find i funny everytime a qb throws a pick they suck. Yeah bad decision. And he does it throughout the season but so do a lot of qbs. He has all the ability in the world. You see that first td pass? He ripped it. Accurate and flat out ripped it. Hopefully he gets consistant and gets to that upper tier. I think he will. Not doing bad for getting sacked 40+ times and no recievers according to a lot of people.

Im not being a jerk believe me. I hear Cutler sucks all the time. I have my reasons for my views like people have reasons for theirs.

He doesn't suck but I believed the same thing when he was in Denver that QB's throw picks all the time. I don't think it's that, it's the timing a lot of times in his picks that made me pull my hairs out sometimes. He's kinda like golf where it's bad sometimes but then you get enamored by that one play, like that throw and you're back on the bandwagon. I hope that he does well and he shakes off all that stigma and I thought this year might be it with Martz but I still see a lot of the same tendencies. Until then I'll still call him "Pick 6".

You're not being a jerk at all bro, was just curious. I don't like the guy because I think he quits on his team, I think ne also has a case of the terrelle pryors, where just heaves the ball up randomly.

Ill say this , he has a cannon for an arm , which I think gets him in trouble ala brett favre .

I disagree with th quit part. I mean he was dead in the Giants game and kept playing. His line gets him killed and he keeps playin. But I do see your points. Cause he does heave it lol. I mean its frstrating but I guess I look at what he brings. Eye of the beholder haha.
You're being a jerk at all bro, was just curious. I don't like the guy because I think he quits on his team, I think ne also ehas a case of the terrelle pryors, where just heaves the ball up randomly.

He thinks its the cure all. Really much better this year and I guess thats where I cling to hope. Ha.
Ill say this , he has a cannon for an arm , which I think gets him in trouble ala brett favre .

could always be worse, you could have donovan mcnabb .

I don't know if this has ever been said, but Jay Cutler sucks.

Kevin

Here comes Joe Webb.

GO JOE WEBB! GO JOE WEBB! GO JOE WEBB!

KEVIN

Oops. He fumbled.

He is electric!!!

Ps there can be only one pick 6, and his name is terrelle pryor . no one stares down slant routes like this guy .

Don't kick it to #23, don't kick it to #23, don't... too late.

Somewhere in the NY Metro area Matt Dodge is telling someone, "See, it's really hard to kick it out of bounds."

Can't be all the punter's fault...there are ten other guys out there that are supposed partake in the festivities. :)

That was a bad call haha. Oh well.

Poor Matt Dodge

Don't kick it to #23, don't kick it to #23, don't... too late.

Somewhere in the NY Metro area Matt Dodge is telling someone, "See, it's really hard to kick it out of bounds."

Time to cut Joe Webb loose and let him do his thing. A star in the making.

TD

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back