Thats what I said at the beginning of last year. But I ended up getting a new driver....then another. A new three wood. Got rid of a 2 hybrid and got a new 56* and 60* wedges because I had just 52 and 58. Then got a 3 hybrid to replace my 3 Iron, 3 different putters. Then I got a new bag as well. I am going to say that I think my bag is set for next year but I highly doubt it!!!

After Day 18 of the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer my bag will be set! Thank you THP for my new TaylorMade – Burner 2.0 Irons!

Please let me clarify: my bag is set...it's the stuff that goes in it that's questionable.

My bag is about to welcome a purty new C KUA Miyazaki hawt sessy shaft to make my S2 Cobra driver mighty proud :blob: Man I can't wait for that gold shaft to dress up that black & gold Cobra driver! Lord have Mercy it's gonna knock ya eyes out :thumb::thankyou:

I do actually have a goal bag to get to where it will mostly be "set", it's just taking a fair bit of time to get there and I keep getting "in the mean time" clubs which doesn't help one bit.

I'll get there sooner or later but I imagine most of us have the same thought.

Other than replacing my CG15s with some xFTs, my bag is pretty well set. It would take a miracle fore me to replace my drive thru LW. The putter is a different story, that may be in constant flux.

My bag is ALWAYS changing! The main clubs, the irons, will have to do. Lessons are my first priority right now so I don't embarrass myself at the outing!!

I think that, other than perhaps upgrading my current SeeMore to a different SeeMore, my bag is set. I've found equipment that I'm comfortable with and it works for me. I'm sure it will change in the future, but for now, I'm content and very happy with what I've got.

Now my swing, that's a different story...

I've made the mistake of saying it before, but, I've accepted that I SO love to tinker and an entire bag will never be "set" for me. Parts, maybe but whole, no way. I mean, I look at a putter I want it, there's no stopping that! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it's time to love the one I'm with. Unless I can trade stuff it'll be awhile before I add anything new.

My bag is set until I hit something better...that usually happens when I visit THP headquarters.

On a side note though, given the current state of wedges, conforming and non-conforming grooves and beyond, I don't see me replacing my wedges anytime soon. I'll change out grips, maybe shafts and faceplates, but the head itself will be in by bag for sometime. "That's what she said..."

That said, I am sure groove rules will change again and throw that right out the window.

Not by a long shot

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

I'd like to say it is, but it's not. I will probably be getting a new driver and maybe a 3 wood, I'm going to try a few out and decide to swap out my 3 hybrid for a 3 wood, but irons, wedges and putter are set.

I don't think anyone who's a member of a golf forum ever has a bag that is set.

I don't think anyone who's a member of a golf forum ever has a bag that is set.

Is this caused by the golf forum or are golf forums a place where club ho's all meet each other? lol

Well... When I get the driver in, the bag will pretty much be set. I may get to add a putter later on, but I am pursuing lessons instead.

My driver, 3 wood, and 4 hybrid are firmly set in the bag. I expect I'll exchange my CG7 BP's with the CG16's when I get the chance next year so my irons will be set as well. I can't wait till I find a 3 hybrid (or even a 2 hybrid), some wedges, and a putter that I can't go to the course without.

Never, always like trying new clubs especially drivers and hybrids and hybrids. I have a problem!

unless you're a lefty (being serious here TC), how can one say their bag is set knowing that the PGA show is coming up next month and then the THP outing coming up in May? Going out on a limb here but I bet me, P4B, and Hawk will be uber busy testing new stuff to report back on here over the next 5 mos or so. Lots of new equipment coming out and probably some stuff we haven't even had a chance to hear about yet from the THP birdie. All of a suddent the golf off-season doesn't sound so bad!

Not even close to being set.....

I ponder way too much.

For many of us I think the only time our bag is set is once a round is started....and for some the turn might change that

Back