Want to Test a Cleveland Mashie?

Yes. Haha. I would most definitely.
When does the mashie come out ? I'm looking to buy a 4 hybrid should I wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When does the mashie come out ? I'm looking to buy a 4 hybrid should I wait?

There is a huge thread on the Mashie where everybody that attended the THP Demo Day gave their feedback. I urge you to read that thread. You could even ponder coming down to the next demo day/outing and try one out there on the course.

Sitting here at midnight, Dreaming about opening up that box seeing the sweet headcover, Miyazaki shaft, and hitting missiles down the range and on the course. This is going to be awesome! I was pumped about reviewing the yellow E6 and Taylormade test balls but I just can not describe how pumped I am to hit this thing!! I have never been able to hit anything pre release so it just adds to the excitement. Can't wait to start the testing/ posting up reviews for everyone to see and ask questions about.

Sitting here at midnight, Dreaming about opening up that box seeing the sweet headcover, Miyazaki shaft, and hitting missiles down the range and on the course. This is going to be awesome! I was pumped about reviewing the yellow E6 and Taylormade test balls but I just can not describe how pumped I am to hit this thing!! I have never been able to hit anything pre release so it just adds to the excitement. Can't wait to start the testing/ posting up reviews for everyone to see and ask questions about.

Bridges sounds like that little boy or girl waiting for Christmas morning to get here. No doubt he will write us a super review with the same enthusiasm and excitement.
You guys rock :clapp:

Specs were sent to the company yesterday morning after we received them all and they will build out and send.

Awesome...thanks JB!

Not going to update my sig until i get it. Dont want to jinx it of getting lost while being shipped lol

I am a 12 handicap and I live in Hawaii so I can definitely play year round. I am in the Army and I work during the night so most of the time I go play before work. On a bad week ill go golfing once, I would say I get out at least twice a week usually more. I currently do not use a hybrid, because I am still looking for one that I like, hopefully this one? :) I have used the Cobra baffler and the Adams Idea hybrids. I really like the Adams but just never bought one. Hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to test this club out for you all..................yeah realized after I wrote it they already chose haha oh well...I dont need no stinking hybrid.

Last edited:
I am a 12 handicap and I live in Hawaii so I can definitely play year round. I am in the Army and I work during the night so most of the time I go play before work. On a bad week ill go golfing once, I would say I get out at least twice a week usually more. I currently do not use a hybrid, because I am still looking for one that I like, hopefully this one? :) I have used the Cobra baffler and the Adams Idea hybrids. I really like the Adams but just never bought one. Hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to test this club out for you all.

........ :confused2:

1. I am 12 handicap.
2. I currently play left handed Titleist 585H 19 degrees.
3. I want to try the mashie because I am in the market currently for a hybrid. I was looking at the Taylormade Rescues until I saw your article. I instantly signed on to Hacker's Paradise and thought I would give a try. I am good mix of a feel / mechanics player. I am able to shape shots Low / High, Draw / Straight / Fade. I would be able to play the hybrid and give a great review of the club.

1. I am 12 handicap.
2. I currently play left handed Titleist 585H 19 degrees.
3. I want to try the mashie because I am in the market currently for a hybrid. I was looking at the Taylormade Rescues until I saw your article. I instantly signed on to Hacker's Paradise and thought I would give a try. I am good mix of a feel / mechanics player. I am able to shape shots Low / High, Draw / Straight / Fade. I would be able to play the hybrid and give a great review of the club.

Sorry, you're too late, the testers have already been announced. But there will be other opportunities.

Back