Vibrant Golf Introduction

According to the UPS tracker my putter should be here today! The wait has been painful but I will be sitting on the edge of my chair all day looking out the window of my office waiting for the UPS truck.

According to the UPS tracker my putter should be here today! The wait has been painful but I will be sitting on the edge of my chair all day looking out the window of my office waiting for the UPS truck.

Sweet. What did you have done again?

Sweet. What did you have done again?

you can see the advance pics on 55. It was my wilson staff 8876 with a red shaft, white ferrule, white grip and my sons name down the shaft.

you can see the advance pics on 55. It was my wilson staff 8876 with a red shaft, white ferrule, white grip and my sons name down the shaft.

Very nice.

It just got here and its even better looking in person. Will post a pic when I get home but damn they do nice work.

It just got here and its even better looking in person. Will post a pic when I get home but damn they do nice work.

Can't wait to see your pics!!

Looking forward to it

Just got a pearl white stepless for my putter here recently. I paired it with an orange iomic grip and a TN orange paintfill scheme. I've gotten so many oohs and aahs over this putter already, and I have been spreading Vibrant's name around to everyone who would care to know. She looks amazing! Great product Vibrant!!!

Just got a pearl white stepless for my putter here recently. I paired it with an orange iomic grip and a TN orange paintfill scheme. I've gotten so many oohs and aahs over this putter already, and I have been spreading Vibrant's name around to everyone who would care to know. She looks amazing! Great product Vibrant!!!
It sounds as if you have created the most beautiful putter in the history of Tennessee. I would love to see the pics.

Alright so here are the three pics from Vibrant and the one that I could take before I ran out of batteries in the camera.
thpandmore075.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

That looks amazing CB. Almost to pretty to game buddy, hope she treats you right.

Awesome !!!

That looks amazing CB. Almost to pretty to game buddy, hope she treats you right.

Thanks man its funny you said that because I took it to the putting green as soon as I got it and a lot of guys asked if they could see it and my responce every time was "Are you hands clean?" I don't want to mess up the white grip.

Ha, you can get them a bunch of those little alcohol wipes from KFC to wipe before touching the merchandise.

Looks pretty sweet CB!

Beautiful stick, CB.

Beautiful putter CB.....great job Vibrant!

Sorry for the delay, these are long overdue, but here they are, xFT pics with Spinners and Vibranting!

GolfClubs010.jpg

GolfClubs011.jpg

GolfClubs012.jpg

Many thanks must again go to Vibrant. These look so awesome!!

Nice man!! Those are very slick!

Thanks ripper!!

CB your putter looks awesome man!!

Ok thoughts what about a halloween themed ghost putter?

White head
Orange shaft
Black grip

Would that look good or would you get tired of it quickly? lol

Or TEXAS flare!!

White head
Red or blue shaft?
red or blue grip?

I'm leaning towards doing something for my putter, but the ones I've see so far I like have white grips, and I'm not about to try and keep one of those clean lol.

Ok thoughts what about a halloween themed ghost putter?

White head
Orange shaft
Black grip

Would that look good or would you get tired of it quickly? lol

Or TEXAS flare!!

White head
Red or blue shaft?
red or blue grip?

I'm leaning towards doing something for my putter, but the ones I've see so far I like have white grips, and I'm not about to try and keep one of those clean lol.

A red shaft does look awesome with the white head. Not too sure what grip you should use. Blue and red don't always match IMO.

Rhino went with an orange shaft and a black grip and it looks pretty sweet. It's not a Ghost mind you, but it does look sweet. I'd say you can't loose either way.

Ya I think the orange and black would look better with a silver or black head.

I've also thought about the spun black chrome and smoke black, but then the grip throws me :at-wits-end:

That and the fact that I LOVE my tigershark grip, trying to think of it and the 4 color choices lol.

A red shaft does look awesome with the white head. Not too sure what grip you should use. Blue and red don't always match IMO.

Rhino went with an orange shaft and a black grip and it looks pretty sweet. It's not a Ghost mind you, but it does look sweet. I'd say you can't loose either way.

Thanks 9-iron, I recently changed the grip but it is still black.

Putter-New0_1.jpg

Hi everyone,

As always, thanks for everyones support. Here is some stuff we have been working on.

mizuno_mp14_blackLimegreen_head.jpg

mizuno_mp14_blackLimegreen_grip.jpg

cleveland_cg15_greenshaft.jpg

scameron_green_dolphins_shaft.jpg

scameron_green_dolphins.jpg

More to come :)

Willis

Holy crap Willis!! Those look absolutely awesome!

Back