Maybe if he wins this tourney and basically becomes exsempt for the next three years he can take his grill to Dr Teeth and get that fixed up. He seems like such a nice guy and I like to watch him play but sometimes its hard to look at. Also his caddy looks like the same guy Adam Sandler picked up in Happy Gilmore, glad hes still working.

One-T (I mean Overton) could you tell this guy to call me so I can watch my golf in peace!

[/B]
I'm kind of curious, do you have the actual stats on this? I'm not saying it's not true, it quite possibly could be. But what I was thinking is that because we can notice it so much easier, it seems like there are more.

The SuperTri was not a huge driver on tour. The R9 was, the 460 was decent, but not the SuperTri. It is a higher spin driver and most with those kind of swing speeds do not need the spin or want the spin. Certainly used by a bunch, but the SuperFast was used by more according to the last survey of 2010. I will have full stats from this tourney coming in the next couple of days.

His 28-1/2" putter with the oversized grip looks funny. Almost like a putter out of a junior's set.

Wasnt he the breakout star last year? A win and a near win and a tough playoff loss? What defines breakout star?

More consistently near the top. No doubt he played well in those events. I look to have him win 2 and have like 6 or 7 top tens. I don't have last years stats though so my expectations coulda been met last year.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I just saw some of the replays from Memphis... man he can make some butt sweat.

Back