The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Im thinkin its lookin grim for the Seahawks now haha.

Seahawks have decided to T it up on defense and play very aggressive. A couple of more screens like that and it will force the Seahawks to drop the blitz, buying Brees more time. I like the play calls though... the saints finally woke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is stokely now? 45?

He played (poorly) for the colts YEARS ago.

That was a serious punt.

Time for a couple first downs.

Kevin

Where the hell was that all fantasy season, Marshawn??

M Lynch with run of the year. Very Madden like

Given the point of the game in which that happened and how big of underdogs the seahawks are that was the best run I have ever saw in my life. That was just ridiculous!

One of the most amazing runs Ive ever seen. Almost Steve Young like from a few years ago.

A HAND OFF TO DESHAWN WYNN!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

He was a Packer. A bad one.

Kevin

What a crazy loss this would be for the Saints. This is something Id expect from the Cowboys and Romo not the Saints

It was serious.

Ugh now Im gonna have to root for the Packers.

One of the most amazing runs Ive ever seen. Almost Steve Young like from a few years ago.

my seahawks are going to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had my dinner popcorns: cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, ranch, and dill pickle. I saved my desert popcorns for the second game.

GO COLTS!

Kevin

Congrats to Seattle. That was so fun to watch!

Guess Seattle proved winning the division as a sub-.500 team is ok. Playoff re-seeding enthusiasts are quiet now..

I've had my dinner popcorns: cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, ranch, and dill pickle. I saved my desert popcorns for the second game.

GO COLTS!

Kevin

Go Colts indeed! I'll be tapatalking this one from the local bar... spelling likely to get worse as the beers keep coming.

Please make Dungy stop talking. Zzzzzzzzzz

Let's go COLTS!!!!

What a good game that was. Wish they could all be that exciting.

you're old enough to drink? lol
Go Colts indeed! I'll be tapatalking this one from the local bar... spelling likely to get worse as the beers keep coming.

Do you think Faith Hill is as tall as those legs make her seem? That's a pair of gams.

Is Al's hair sprayed on?

Kevin

If I was the Colts coach, I would have a couple chicks on the sidelines in bare feet to distract Rex Ryan.

Kevin

The Colts, not the Titans, are east Tennessee's favorite NFL team. Go Peyton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back