FS: LH Nike Machspeed Hybrid, 18*

Bump for my lefties out there. Going for a paltry $55! Find one cheaper, I dare ya.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

TC I will try and talk my boss into it. He was tempted at the original price so I don't see how he can resist at this price.

TC I will try and talk my boss into it. He was tempted at the original price so I don't see how he can resist at this price.

Thanks bro. Just let me know

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

umm, i could ship this tomorrow, just in time for Christmas!

$55 shipped, can't beat that. don't make me call the lefties out, lol

I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up yet! That's a great price for a great club, best of luck TC!

umm, i could ship this tomorrow, just in time for Christmas!

$55 shipped, can't beat that. don't make me call the lefties out, lol

Is it forged? All the LH I know only play serious equipment. :act-up:

Is it forged? All the LH I know only play serious equipment. :act-up:

it is not forged, but it sure as hell feels like it!

it is not forged, but it sure as hell feels like it!

Can you explain to me how this feels forged? Is that just on solid contact or all swings? Thanks.

this must be one serious club!

Clearly with this being an almost forged like club it was too serious for the golfer.

i wish one of you thread jackers would buy it, bring a dose of seriousness to your game. i'm actually selling it b/c it's too strong of a loft. i want to get back to making the game as difficult as possible for myself. :alien:

I actually am surprised its not sold. too bad the only lefties in this world are canadian

seems like this would fit nicely between that 3w and that cobra ripper, lol

seems like this would fit nicely between that 3w and that cobra ripper, lol

I know.. I have been thinking about it for a couple days now... very tempting...

I know.. I have been thinking about it for a couple days now... very tempting...

well, like i said, it's not going on the bay so i'll have it for a bit. no worries man! you've already taken advantage of me once, lol. nah, you're a good buyer, i'd sell to you again in a heartbeat.

ok, i'm gonna leave this sucker priced at $55 shipped for a little while longer. I'd like to sweeten the pot a little bit as well. I'll be updating the first post in a few minutes.

ok, i'm gonna leave this sucker priced at $55 shipped for a little while longer. I'd like to sweeten the pot a little bit as well. I'll be updating the first post in a few minutes.

If you sweeten the pot with say a mashie I'm in.

If you sweeten the pot with a mashie I think you'll have a bidding war and I'm not even lefty

1st post has been updated. thanks for checking it out.

1st post has been updated. thanks for checking it out.

Wow TC! Nicely done!! They should both go in a flash! Good lucky buddy!

Wow TC! Nicely done!! They should both go in a flash! Good lucky buddy!

i hope so, it should be a very good deal and some good products for someone. unfortunately, no Mashie involved in this one (nor will it ever be, haha, i'm in love)

Back