The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just see the home teams holding serve with maybe the Jets being the only road team that has a legit chance to pull the upset. do I really think it wil happen, prob not but they have the best shot of all the road teams to do it, imo
WOW the exact opposite, should be interesting.

I just see the home teams holding serve with maybe the Jets being the only road team that has a legit chance to pull the upset. do I really think it wil happen, prob not but they have the best shot of all the road teams to do it, imo

I think the jets will have to play a perfect game to beat the Pats, they can do it, i just don't see it. GB is hot right now and history tells us that one of the #1 seeds is going down this week and of the two I'll say Atlanta loses. Baltimore/Pitt is a tough one because every game comes down to 3 points every time! Who kicks that last second field goal, toss up. This is Jay Cutlers first playoff game and I don't trust him one itsy bitsy bit. The seahawks went in there and beat them once and I think they can do it again, thats my upset pick of the weekend.

We love you Theisman, for the blowhard you are. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;Wz-I2xZDF0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-I2xZDF0Y&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Go Bears!!!!!! I didn't even realize there were 4 other games haha. I kid of course.

I'm basing my thought that Seattle will be a tough game for Chicago from the game the Seahawks played against the Saints. The Bears play a lot differently on offense (Green Bay was a revert to the pre bye Bears though) and the defense is full of veterans. However, Seattle is hot and have nothing to lose. By a lot of peoples opinions they shouldn't be there. But neither should Chicago. Should be a good game. I'm hoping the Bears run it and play like they did in the Jets game. Perfect balance.

I see Green Bay pulling it out over ATL. Baltimore and the Pats coming out on the AFC side. Greenbay is really talented and to be honest, I don't see anyone beating them out of the NFC. Chicago and Atlanta will give good games but I think this is the Packers time to shine. I'm pretty stoked for this weekend.

Go Bears!!!!!! I didn't even realize there were 4 other games haha. I kid of course.

I'm basing my thought that Seattle will be a tough game for Chicago from the game the Seahawks played against the Saints. The Bears play a lot differently on offense (Green Bay was a revert to the pre bye Bears though) and the defense is full of veterans. However, Seattle is hot and have nothing to lose. By a lot of peoples opinions they shouldn't be there. But neither should Chicago. Should be a good game. I'm hoping the Bears run it and play like they did in the Jets game. Perfect balance.

I see Green Bay pulling it out over ATL. Baltimore and the Pats coming out on the AFC side. Greenbay is really talented and to be honest, I don't see anyone beating them out of the NFC. Chicago and Atlanta will give good games but I think this is the Packers time to shine. I'm pretty stoked for this weekend.

Yoccos my Bear fan brother. The battle between Bears and Packers fan is hot and heavy on the Midwest fishing forums. Aye Carumba! No love lost.

Kevin

I thoroughly look forward to watching this game and even more watching the posts of Esox and Yoccos during the game.

I thoroughly look forward to watching this game and even more watching the posts of Esox and Yoccos during the game.

They both have to win first. Plus, both Yoccos and I are kind and gentle souls, though I was kind of crabby this morning. I needed the week to end so the game can get here sooner. I am going to make a monster lasagna tomorrow morning.

Kevin

They both have to win first. Plus, both Yoccos and I are kind and gentle souls, though I was kind of crabby this morning. I needed the week to end so the game can get here sooner. I am going to make a monster lasagna tomorrow morning.

Kevin

I just love the ongoing predictions and play by play banter. it is lots of fun.

As usual the Jets are being mouthy...and as usual the Patriots are keeping quiet.

I wouldnt exactly call Welker quiet. Not in your face, but pretty much straight forward.

Hahaha. JB I hope that your request to see the play by play is granted.

I expect some kind and in no way provoking comments/observations from my Packer friend Esox throughout this weekend and through the end of the games. All the other football fans in this great forum know that Im never rattled even under critique of the certain QB with a rocket arm and a suitcase full of charisma. Lol.

Itd be awesome to see Bears/Packers in the NFC championship. IMO how it should be. The rivarly needs a kick in the butt. Bears and Packers fans are probably the nicest, most unbiased, logical fans in football. All thoughts are well prepared and are seen through the eyes of truely level headed people. No doubt would a civil and noteworthy banter would ensue throughout the game if it were to come to fruition.

I do hope to see a repeat of the 85 Bears superbowl triumph over the storied Patriots. No knock on any other teams but it would be a fitting matchup to end the season. Of course only if the result of the game was the same.

I do want to say its entirely possible for someone to take my phone or laptop and post fanboy/passive aggressive comments towards other teams. Its possible. Heat of the moment type stuff... Just sayin. Probably not fishing forum type nasty but it may offend.

Lol.

Bear down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. JB I hope that your request to see the play by play is granted.

I expect some kind and in no way provoking comments/observations from my Packer friend Esox throughout this weekend and through the end of the games. All the other football fans in this great forum know that Im never rattled even under critique of the certain QB with a rocket arm and a suitcase full of charisma. Lol.

Itd be awesome to see Bears/Packers in the NFC championship. IMO how it should be. The rivarly needs a kick in the butt. Bears and Packers fans are probably the nicest, most unbiased, logical fans in football. All thoughts are well prepared and are seen through the eyes of truely level headed people. No doubt would a civil and noteworthy banter would ensue throughout the game if it were to come to fruition.

I do hope to see a repeat of the 85 Bears superbowl triumph over the storied Patriots. No knock on any other teams but it would be a fitting matchup to end the season. Of course only if the result of the game was the same.

I do want to say its entirely possible for someone to take my phone or laptop and post fanboy/passive aggressive comments towards other teams. Its possible. Heat of the moment type stuff... Just sayin. Probably not fishing forum type nasty but it may offend.

Lol.

Bear down!!!

I think the two Bears teams have one amazing parallel...

Spoiler
Both teams were QB'd by guys that make ummm interesting decisions and then tell you how great they are...HA

If by interesting you mean amazing, then yes.

I couldnt keep a straight face lol.

They both have charm and humility though....

Hahahahhaha.

Playoff lasagna, baby.

12+- pound lasagna before baking. That's a roasting pan that will hold a 26 pound turkey. 3 pounds ground chuck, 3 pounds Italian sausage, 4 cups bechamel, 1.5 quarts red sauce, two medium onions, 12 oz. mushrooms, 1.5 pounds ricotta, 3 pounds mozzarella. This big boy screams Packers victory.

It should feed me, Mrs. Esox, my buddy, J.L., and my buddy's girls age 15 and 12. There might be leftovers.

Kevin

DSC01035.jpg

DSC010361.jpg

Just like Ron White says....you can't fight stupid
We love you Theisman, for the blowhard you are. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;Wz-I2xZDF0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-I2xZDF0Y&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

It's always the second guy that gets the flag.

Kevin

None of you ladies watching the game today? It's the playoffs for God's sake.

Kevin

I'm with ya' ESOX. Though I hate both of these teams so much I'm rooting for a tie with no survivors. Is that possible?

Very weird play for the TD... heads up play by the Ravens...

Very weird play for the TD... heads up play by the Ravens...

21 morons and 1 guy playing the way all of them have been taught since pee wees, ie. "Play to the whistle". Crazy!

Wow. Just got to the game. Holy fumbles!!!!!

wow! Pitt fans are going to start jumping off the upper deck if this keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back