Most public courses around here are in the $30-$40 range with cart.

Currently pay 1000$ (walk, 1600$ cart) for a season pass where the average round is 65$ walk, 85$ cart. Great conditions and Rees Jones designed course. Can't complain.

$27 weekday

$29 weekend

Right now at my course its $48 weekend, $38 weekday if you are a member and a member of the winter league. Summer its $75 weekend, $65 weekday for a member.

I mostly play the municipal courses here in Denver/Aurora and it averages from $23-$35 walking.

For single rounds, the prices range from $25-$70 during the season.
Memberships are from $650-$7,000

How much does everyone spend on average to play a round? Me and my buddies use this card here in VA and we pay no more than $26 a round. It is nice there are some real good course and there is always something in season. They even offer deals in the summer. I just wish golf course would drop prices to like $15 to ride. I would play several times a week and I think other would too.

vsga card?

i really really hate paying more than $100 bucks for a round but ive done it because of the course is worth it
the avg i spend when not playing my home courses is probably anywhere between $40 and $70

vsga card here. Saves a lot of money if you can play during the week! Local courses can run $25.00 to $65.00 with cart.

I pay NZ$250 or US$190 a year as a junior (which is up to 21 at my course), and it's a very nice course as well!

31 county id to walk. I wish i could play for under 20 that would be fantastic.

I can pay $4 as a junior to a crappy course or $5 to a nice course where they just redid the greens with bentgrass. I play munis a lot! Which one should I choose? Hahaha.

I try to stick to the twilight rounds. Home course is $34.00 on weekends w/cart. If you get one of the first tee times when the lower rates kick in getting in the full 18 is no problem.

I can pay $4 as a junior to a crappy course or $5 to a nice course where they just redid the greens with bentgrass. I play munis a lot! Which one should I choose? Hahaha.

yeah there are some crap courses here that charge a few bucks cheaper than the decent courses... no brainer hahaha

I only play the crap course when it's closed. Everyone does it because the city was dumb and closed a lot of munis Tue-Thur.

$14 dollars a round at all 5 of the courses that I play. They are all military courses, so that helps.

anymore than $50 for a public course, i won't pay.
try to get to a nicer $80-$100 course once a year.
but i rarely leave my home course - it's a beaut! and at $350 for a single membership, you can't beat it.

Paid $40 today (inc. cart) to play a very nice private course. A good friend (retired co-worker) is a member and he gets us on at the "good guy" rate. The nicest thing about playing a private course is that we were almost the only people on the course - only saw two other foursomes the entire day! The semi-private club in town (two 18-hole courses) charges $19 early bird, $25 twilight, $35 on the weekends for either course (including cart fee or pull cart rental). The muni course in the next town over charges $39 with a cart or $26 to walk. I don't mind popping the occasional $75-$100 to play a really nice course, but I don't make a steady diet of it.

AUD$2000 pa for:
7 days golf membership ($10 comp fee)
Use of golf cart for all rounds
Use of GPS for all rounds
5 buckets/week range balls
Clubs cleaned stored and insured
Access to 7 gyms around town
at the best public course in Canberra

18 hole walking rates

Average muni courses: $24-$30 winter / $35-45 summer

Nice semi-private courses: $40-$50 winter / $70-$90 summer

i spend $500 on a membership for the season and play about 100 time so i pay about 5 buck a round!

Here in southwest florida the average course is about $100 per round before noon, which is why most of us wait til April!

Exactly. My normal course off season is $25 all day everyday, right now it's $119 in the morning $75 after 12.

Here in southwest florida the average course is about $100 per round before noon, which is why most of us wait til April!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I normally spend between $25 and $40. I typically play during twilight, so the greens fees are a little cheaper. I may go ahead and get a membership this year. Home course is $1500 and a very nice course is $2500, but it is a 30 minute drive.

Our muni courses are around $15.00 a round for walkers. You can add $14.00 to that if you want to ride. Our daily fee and semi private courses are typically in the $40.00 to $60.00 range.

I pay $500 for a season pass that is good on three local courses then you just have to pay for a cart if you ride, but Im a walker so I dont pay anything.

Back