Nike VR Pro Cavity Irons Preview

I absolutely love the look of these, I have been waiting to see some in hand shots and I love them. Especially the price.

I absolutely love the look of these, I have been waiting to see some in hand shots and I love them. Especially the price.

Me too. They look absolutely great in hand.

Beautiful looking irons. Can't wait to hear your feedback on them.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

So these are a GI iron? They seem pretty thin. Good to see some improvements in the aesthetics of game improvement irons.

So these are a GI iron? They seem pretty thin. Good to see some improvements in the aesthetics of game improvement irons.

They are. Compliment the rest of the line quite well for 2011.

They look like an improvement over the Machspeed irons. I thought that the MS performed very well. They just looked like an accident. These Pro Cavities look great. There does not seem to be a ton of offset. I will be interested in hitting these one day.

They look like an improvement over the Machspeed irons. I thought that the MS performed very well. They just looked like an accident. These Pro Cavities look great. There does not seem to be a ton of offset. I will be interested in hitting these one day.

I think they are more of an evolution of the VR Full Cavity than the MachSpeed irons.

I think they are more of an evolution of the VR Full Cavity than the MachSpeed irons.

I agree. Nike Golf has stepped its game up. I am interested in the THP review of these sticks. I may be in the market for a really nice mid handicap iron.

I just bought the old VRs. I bet these are amazing as well.

For those that missed these yesterday. Taking these to the range this week again for some further testing.

For those that missed these yesterday. Taking these to the range this week again for some further testing.

Have they been on the range yet? I'm interested to hear your impressions.

I am still in awe over these. The more I look at them the more I like how shiney they are. The cavity it simple but it has some awesome design work.

Have I mentioned how awesome the price is? hehehe

Have they been on the range yet? I'm interested to hear your impressions.

First impressions are really solid. I love the look of them as many do, and the performance is what I like the most. I have only hit two of the irons (8 & PW), but the feel is nice, and the impact sound is good too. Nice feedback given and the whole set will be played this weekend.

Have I mentioned how awesome the price is? hehehe

I agree with you.

The feel at impact is what I am interested to find out about. these clubs have officially hit my radar.

I read a review where they felt most people would benefit from replacing the VR Pro Combo 3 & 4 irons with the VR Pro Cavity long irons...i found that very interesting.

I read a review where they felt most people would benefit from replacing the VR Pro Combo 3 & 4 irons with the VR Pro Cavity long irons...i found that very interesting.

Ironically I believe that many people would benefit from replacing the entire VR Pro Combo set with the VR Pro Cavity irons. I am in the minority of course. :alien:

Ironically I believe that many people would benefit from replacing the entire VR Pro Combo set with the VR Pro Cavity irons. I am in the minority of course. :alien:

I would actually agree. unless you get paid to play

Good one JB!!! I like that...hahahahaha

I don't really care for their look.I really don't like irons with a thick topline.It really doesn't matter how they look in the bag for me it's how they look at address.That being said if they perform well I could get past all that.

Why do I keep thinking these are forged? I guess the cavity is making me think this

Back