Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

1. Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2. 19.3
3. 102 mph driver
4. ProV1
5. I like them, i used the Srixon last summer because it helps me see them better when the sun is setting. I also just got ball fitted for Bridgestone and it recommneds the B330-RX. So id be a good canidate

Sweet! Great thing to see when I get back on the site after not being able to get on for a while!

1. City & State you will be playing in? Statesboro, Georgia
2. Your handicap index? Probably close to 25
3. Your swing speed? No Idea...
4. Your current golf ball? Titlest Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overal? I love them. Much easier to see when you have a misshit and when it falls right into the edge of that pond...

City and state You will be playing in: Concord,NC (near Charlotte)
Handicap index : 17.5
your swing speed: 87-90 mph
Your current golf ball:Srixon trispeed and Zstar yellow
Thoughts on yellow balls: I love the yellow balls and the way that make the shots easier to follow in the air and on the ground.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Statesboro, Ga
2. Your handicap index: 10.4
3. Your swing speed: 85-90ish
4. Your current golf ball: Yellow Srixon Z Star.
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I loved the original RX, and I think the yellow looks great! I'm currently playing the Srixon Yellow, so I would love to be able to put the RX up to the test against it.

City & State: Southern California (Pasadena-ish)
Handicap Index: 20
Swing Speed: 115-120
Current Golf ball: Srixon Z-Stars in yellow
Thoughts on yellow golf balls: Like them, they're easier to see and find

Last edited:
1. City & State: Honolulu, HI
2. Your handicap index: 18
3. Your swing speed: 95
4. Your current golf ball: Callaway Warbird
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: They're great looking and so easy to find!

1. City & State you will be playing in. San Antonio, Tx
2. Your handicap index. 11.2
3. Your swing speed. 106mph
4. Your current golf ball. TaylorMade Penta TP
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall. Love them! Would easily play them over a white ball of exact same quality!

City and State - Omaha, Ne
Handicap Index-14.5
Swing Speed- 95
Current Golf Ball- Titleist Nxt Tour
Thoughts on Yellow Ball- Same thoughts as a white driver, I want to try out the so called "calming" effects.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Vero Beach,Florida
2. Your handicap index: 13
3. Your swing speed: 115 mph
4. Your current golf ball: Nike One Tour
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I really like the fact of seeing the ball the whole flight after a tee ball, particularly when the visibility is not great, and yellow golf balls are great for these conditions. Also, these balls seem to not scuff as easily as white golf balls, and you don't have to mark these balls up when playing with others most of the time. Colored golf balls just are cool with me, and playing this 330 RX one time recently, I really liked the al-around aspects of the ball so this would be great to test out!

1. City & State you will be playing in St. paul, mn (outside if possible but maybe in a simulator), I think testing a ball in different conditions is important.
2. Your handicap index 10
3. Your swing speed 103ish
4. Your current golf ball e7, sometimes prov1-x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: In certain weather I think colored golf balls may be more visible, but under normal conditions I prefer white. I have never played a colored ball and I fear it may be somewhat distracting, however I would like to test it to see if there may be other pros/cons to a colored ball.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Sand Springs, OK
2. Your handicap index: 13
3. Your swing speed: 102ish
4. Your current golf ball: Bridgestone e6, Srixon AD333
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: Just started gaming the yellow e6's and HOLY COW, I dunno if the newness will wear off...but I can't wait to find out!

city evansville state in
handicap 8
swing speed 108 to 110
current ball b330-rx penta
I like the looks of the yellow ball and would like to try them out to see if the colored balls work for me thx.

1. Greenville, North Carolina
2. 18
3. 110 Driver
4. Titleist NXT Tour
5. I like the idea of yellow balls for visibilty, but I have never played one.

1. City & State you will be playing in: San Jose, CA
2. Your handicap index: 17.1
3. Your swing speed: 98-100 mph
4. Your current golf ball: Penta TP/Callaway i(s)
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I was actually just thinking about a yellow ball when I played recently on an overcast day, I was wishing my balls (golf) were yellow to be able to track them better in flight (and in the rough). I think that before I wouldn't have played a yellow ball but now I'm very open to the possibility.

Here's my application...

1. City & State you will be playing in Gulfport,MS (will be on vacation)
2. Your handicap index 25ish
3. Your swing speed mid-80s
4. Your current golf ball Srixon TriSpeed or Z-Star Tour Yellow
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall Love them. First balls I ever used when I first started playing were yellow Nitros ($8/15balls @ KMart). Because of those, I too associated yellow balls with "cheap" until I bought a sleeve of Z-Stars, which is currently my favorite ball.

Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

1. Santa Maria, CA
2. 14.5
3. 86 Driver Swing Speed
4. TaylorMade Penta / Bridgestone E6 Yellow
5. I love them. Also use the Srixon Z-Star yellows on occasion

Thanks,
Jack

1. City & State you will be playing in: Mooresville, NC
2. Your handicap index: 13.5
3. Your swing speed: 100ish mph
4. Your current golf ball: Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I tried out the E6 and really loved them. I played them during the fall to help find sprayed balls easier. I didn't buy another box, because I didn't think they their short iron spin was as much as I wanted. I think the B330-RX will do this and in yellow. I would love to try them out and maybe switch over to them from the Pro V1. I think yellow is awesome and I would love to play one all of the time, if I can find a ball that fits my game that is yellow.

1. City & State you will be playing in: San Jose, CA
2. Your handicap index: 25
3. Your swing speed: 95 mph
4. Your current golf ball: Nike Crush
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall. They are greaaaat. Easier to watch the trajectory of the flight, and easier to find in the rough.

1. City & State you will be playing in : Fuquay Varina, NC
2. Your handicap index : 22
3. Your swing speed : 95 mph
4. Your current golf ball : Bridgestone e6
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall : Never used one before but would be very interested in seeing if they are easier to track in the air and find when I lose them in the rough.

Bridgestone B330-RX Yellow testing

Bridgestone B330-RX Yellow testing

Sebring,FL
86.0 Driver
Pro V 1
I think yellow would be great. Better visibility would be awesome. I am anxious to try. Recently B330-RX was reccomended for me.

Thanks,

John Jackson jsj54

Glad to see them. Hope to get some soon.

Welcome to THP. Check out the first post and see what info is needed to test them pre-release.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Huntsville, Alabama
2. Your handicap index: 18 (unofficial)
3. Your swing speed: 110
4. Your current golf ball: Srixon Z Star YELLOW!
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: See current golf ball! I've heard great things about Bridgestones and would love to give them a chance to be my yellow ball!

I would seriously consider signing up for this if it wasn't -20 with wind chill and my Driver would explode.

We will be announcing the testers this Friday, so there is still time to sign up.

Back