Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I caught some of the Trump show on TGC. He really needs to get over himself. He fancies himself a course architect. Apparently, he can build a course next to Pine Valley, and because he built it and he knows what "people like", it is better than Pine Valley.

I wonder if he could get through the gate at Pine Valley?

Kevin

I think Trump just needs to be taken for what he is. I don't like or dislike him but I have to say I do enjoy his show.

Oops. Wrong forum. Thought I was posting in Golf. Help me FLTC.

Kevin

Oops. Wrong forum. Thought I was posting in Golf. Help me FLTC.

Kevin

Well Trump could be considered a tool by some.

He didn't build that course, it was there for years as Pine Hill. He just bought Pine Hill, painted everything white and called it "Trump National Philadelphia"

He didn't build that course, it was there for years as Pine Hill. He just bought Pine Hill, painted everything white and called it "Trump National Philadelphia"

I understand that, but he's using his great "vision" to rebuild it and make it greater the Pine Valley.

Kevin

I'd like to see him put a course in Vegas at the foot of his hotel. There must be a square mile scraped and ready to go right there. Wynn's course is right across the street too. Can't stand the man though.

I understand that, but he's using his great "vision" to rebuild it and make it greater the Pine Valley.

Kevin

I didn't think they even moved a bucket of dirt on the course (maybe thats changed) Pine Hill was a beautiful course, known as the "Pine Valley you could play" when it was open to the public. Palatial clubhouse with beautiful woodwork that he came in and just said "paint it all white" it should have been a crime...

I didn't think they even moved a bucket of dirt on the course (maybe thats changed) Pine Hill was a beautiful course, known as the "Pine Valley you could play" when it was open to the public. Palatial clubhouse with beautiful woodwork that he came in and just said "paint it all white" it should have been a crime...

They showed them moving tees, and making some changes. They hung some golf pictures. He picked out where to hang them because he "knows what people think is beautiful". Apparently, he's very hands on.

I don't know why, but he irritated the crap out of me. Lots of stuff is irritating me lately, now Trump's on the list.

Kevin

They showed them moving tees, and making some changes. They hung some golf pictures. He picked out where to hang them because he "knows what people think is beautiful". Apparently, he's very hands on.

I don't know why, but he irritated the crap out of me. Lots of stuff is irritating me lately, now Trump's on the list.

Kevin

I here ya, the only thing he did that I liked was telling Rosie O'Donnell to shut up...

I here ya, the only thing he did that I liked was telling Rosie O'Donnell to shut up...
I was hoping that would go straight to the celeb boxing match.

Trump is the epitome of arrogance. He acts like every course he "re-designs" is immediatley a new Augusta or Pebble. Irritating!

Moved to Golf forum.

His new course over here is shaping up to be something special. I hope.

Thats his EX wifes hotel. He has noting to do with it. :)

He said that he just has so much cash lying around, LOL!!!

His new course over here is shaping up to be something special. I hope.

I hope it dies on it's ass. The only good thing is that the R&A will never give him The Open (not sure he realises this).

how about that farmer guy that declined millions in buyout saying that he doesn't need the money and he has everything, would be nice if he was a golfer, Im sure he'd budge in for a free membership at the new Trump course

how about that farmer guy that declined millions in buyout saying that he doesn't need the money and he has everything, would be nice if he was a golfer, Im sure he'd budge in for a free membership at the new Trump course

I say fair play to him. He's shown Trump that he can't just buy everything.

I hope it dies on it's ass. The only good thing is that the R&A will never give him The Open (not sure he realises this).

I'm torn really. Another world class course over here would be nice, but there's no way it'll be anywhere near as good as he thinks. It's an unforgiving environment for laying a golf course up there!

Back