What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
College hoops.... Tenn vs FL

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Inception.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Jeopardy rerun

City-United from earlier today. Can't believe I haven't seen the result yet!

NCIS Los Angeles

sergio self destructing... again

CSI Miami

Prince of Persia the movie, its my favorite video game series of all time but this movie is no so good. I'm cleaning my clubs while watching it though so something will come out of it.

Prince of Persia the movie, its my favorite video game series of all time but this movie is no so good. I'm cleaning my clubs while watching it though so something will come out of it.

tried to watch it on netflix last night. Pandute stopped at the ten minute mark and i turned it off 5 minutes later. Wound up switching over to watch Easy Money

Da Bulls!

The Sunset Limited on hbo.

48 Hours Mystery

Watching reruns of Pebble on GolfChannel. Saw this commercial and thought it was funny. Screw Bubba, I trust THAT guy.

tried to watch it on netflix last night. Pandute stopped at the ten minute mark and i turned it off 5 minutes later. Wound up switching over to watch Easy Money

I just finished watching the whole thing and it was painful, I'm just glad it was free with my movie central package.

Dubai Desert Classic.

Local news before heading off to church.

Local news and weather

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Golf. Dubai

Mr. Maker with my son, he's a crazy British guy who's had one hit too many of speed and shows kids how to make crafts. Warning for TC, this show has so many greens and reds running around in a crazy fashion you may freak out. Do not show it to you kid, its like crack for kids, they can't stop watching it.

Just in from church, watching the end of Dubai

The Dubai tournament. Even though I already know how it ends!

Gentlemen perfer Blondes - Jane Russell is looking good herself, but Marilyn still wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back