Mardin

Reaction score
Anybody have any new/recent Puma gear? I like the new line this year and was thinking about picking up some polos, ect. Wondering if anybody has any of their gear?

I hate how their military hats fit my head. other than that its good as long as the quality issues have been straightened out

I hate how their military hats fit my head. other than that its good as long as the quality issues have been straightened out

I have a pink puma golf shirt similar to what Fowler was wearing today and it is great.

I as well have a bunch of Puma stuff, just great fitting and just all around comfortable. I have a lot so I don't remember everything that I have but mostly Polos, have yet to buy some pants from them. I do have shorts though. Just remember for sizing Puma sizing is slightly different and has more of a Euro fit I believe.

I recently switched from adidas to puma for everyday shoes. I couldnt find anything new that felt right from adidas even though that is all I have worn for years. On a whim I tried the Puma store and walked out with 3 pairs that all fit like a glove...or is that a sock? Also got a sweeeet jacket. I am really loving puma at the moment.

THP has 2-3 reviews of the last few lines on the home page section of the site.

Here is a cool video that we shot with the new line as well.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Cobra-Puma-Golf-Video-Preview&highlight=puma

And here are a bunch of pictures of their booth with the new stuff as well.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Cobra-Puma-Booth-2011-PGA-Show&highlight=puma

Thanks JB, I'll have to check them out. I get a kick out of Fowlers outfits. I'm not that ballsy to sport an all orange outfit like he did today.

I picked up a pair of the Puma 917 golf shoes. Very nice shoe. Now I just need to get my hands on some of that new apparel that was shown from the PGA show.

I have a puma polo that I really like as well. good fit, nice feel, nice fabric

I have a puma polo that I really like as well. good fit, nice feel, nice fabric

Do you remember what the name of the Polo was?

It was the performanc polo if I remember correctly. from last years collection.

Sweet...Thanks. That's the one I've been looking at.

How does it do in the heat. I have an UA shirt that I love in the heat, it wicks away alot of the moisture I was wondering if the Puma's did the same?

Yup. Very comfortable and breeathable and wicking of moisture.

We got my son a Puma belt and a couple of hats.

I think he would buy a lot more Puma stuff on his own but its way to pricey. I think if Puma wants to market to the younger generation they need to get the price point down so the younger generation, like my sons ages (18,14,23) that do not have loads of cast to spend on a shirt can get some gear. It seems like their target audience is the younger players, if that is the case you need to make it so they can buy some cool stuff at a good price point.

Just my opinion.

Do they run small???

Yes

I have a polo, belt and the cell fusion shoes

their shoes are by far the most comfortable pair I have ever owned

Yes

I have a polo, belt and the cell fusion shoes

their shoes are by far the most comfortable pair I have ever owned

I tried the cell fusion shoes and wasn't a big fan of them. But I do like their polos and was thinking about picking up a few, should I get a size bigger or just expect a "custom fit."

I tried the cell fusion shoes and wasn't a big fan of them. But I do like their polos and was thinking about picking up a few, should I get a size bigger or just expect a "custom fit."

I would get a size bigger if you like them a little loose like I do, I am an XL in Nike/UnderArmor/Adidas/Ashworth and I had to go to a 2x for Puma. Very similar in size to JL polos.

Thanks for the heads-up, I appreciate it considering I'll be loading up on some new digs as the season approaches.

We got my son a Puma belt and a couple of hats.

I think he would buy a lot more Puma stuff on his own but its way to pricey. I think if Puma wants to market to the younger generation they need to get the price point down so the younger generation, like my sons ages (18,14,23) that do not have loads of cast to spend on a shirt can get some gear. It seems like their target audience is the younger players, if that is the case you need to make it so they can buy some cool stuff at a good price point.

Just my opinion.

honestly the best point ive heard all day. I couldnt agree more. Also the gear seems hard to buy. Cant find it in any local stores. Im want some puma stuff but will have to order online. younger kids dont wanna order online but instant gratification

honestly the best point ive heard all day. I couldnt agree more. Also the gear seems hard to buy. Cant find it in any local stores. Im want some puma stuff but will have to order online. younger kids dont wanna order online but instant gratification

People want what they can't have. They also see young guys tearing it up on tour wearing this gear (Fowler obv.) and want it. This is what I call the "Tiger Sunday Effect." Back when Tiger first jumped on the scene and was murdering the Tour everyone wanted to look like him when they went out on the course. Black Pants, Red Nike Shirt, and Nike Cap. They wanted it and they got it.....at a high cost of course. Puma and UnderArmor are relatively priced compared to Sligo and Travis Mathew.

Puma and UnderArmor are relatively priced compared to Sligo and Travis Mathew.

PUMA seems to be about the same price as Sligo to me. Just looking at sell sheets, they seem pretty similar.

PUMA seems to be about the same price as Sligo to me. Just looking at sell sheets, they seem pretty similar.

Maybe I just got a good deal on my Puma gear then...sweet!

Back