Girl Scout Cookies

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
They've arrived...my co-worker and I already bought our boxes. I love the samoas and the tagalongs. YUM!! :hungry:

What the heck the person I ordered mine from said that they won't be in until next month :(

You mean there are other flavours other than vanilla and chocolate?

You mean there are other flavours other than vanilla and chocolate?

Oh yeah!! But sadly, they're only available once a year and its usually around this time! They've got some new flavors too :)

Good thing they're only offered once a year, all those calories :nono:

Put a box of thin mints near me and I turn into the Cookie Monster!!! :D

Put a box of thin mints near me and I turn into the Cookie Monster!!! :D

Hmmm.... I'm going to have to go find me a girl scout troop and ask for these thin mint things.
I actually can't believe there are other flavours, the chocolate and vanilla ones are delicious enough!

The new flavor Dulce De Leche is amazing

Now imagine your wife is a girl guides leader and happens to store all the cookies before they are sold at your house...

You've tried it? How is it?

I started out with half a glass of milk and 4 cookies and ended up going through a quart of milk and half the box. That's how good they are

I started out with half a glass of milk and 4 cookies and ended up going through a quart of milk and half the box. That's how good they are

Wow...ok!! I may just need to place another order for more boxes of cookies :D

Ahhhh......I'm on a diet!!!!

Those Dulce De Leche look very interesting. I might have to search for a box of those.

I dig the shortbread ones....awesome in milk

Ahhhh......I'm on a diet!!!!

The samoas, for example, 2 cookies are 140 calories :nailbiting: But they're only available once a year...

Too bad you can't order them online :( But that's ok...I support my local girl scouts hee hee
Pretty soon they'll be hounding you at supermarkets and at the banks!!

The samoas, for example, 2 cookies are 140 calories :nailbiting: But they're only available once a year...

I hate that about the samoas. I limit myself to two cookies a day for that very reason but they sure are great...

Too bad you can't order them online :( But that's ok...I support my local girl scouts hee hee
Pretty soon they'll be hounding you at supermarkets and at the banks!!

They have aready swarmed my Wal-Mart. I might have to break down and buy a few boxes. I like the special edition Girl Scout ice cream that Edy's come out with.

Samoas, Tagalongs, and mints. I buy them every year, those things are good.

They have aready swarmed my Wal-Mart. I might have to break down and buy a few boxes. I like the special edition Girl Scout ice cream that Edy's come out with.

Oh yeah, the ice cream. So yum!!

Those Dulce De Leche look very interesting. I might have to search for a box of those.

Those are very good, and so are the "Thank U Berry Munch"

frozen thin mints are my all time favorite snack!!!

I've already places my order for the dulce de leche box of cookies :clapp: Should be getting them tomorrow!! I've been sharing my box of samoas around the office :wink:

Back