WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Yay! Jiminez. He's really growing on me the past couple years.

GC not showing any Ryan Moore coverage he is up 4 holes.Ryan has some great style as well, looks like he's going through.

Do you think Rory reserved a seat for Westwood? Just in case.

Scratch Golf has to be happy seeing Ryan Moore doing so well.

Kevin

Ryan Moore wins his match over KJ Choi.Nice tie,does't match the hat though. I really like the Ryan Moore style.

GC not showing any Ryan Moore coverage he is up 4 holes.Ryan has some great style as well, looks like he's going through.

They put the camera on him, but confused him for the homeless guy in Pipe Dream so quickly panned off.

They put the camera on him, but confused him for the homeless guy in Pipe Dream so quickly panned off.
Is moore wearing his loose tie today? What a goof.

If you pat him on the back do you think dust poofs off him?

Kevin

Hunter Mahan is sure looking shabby these days with that hair and the way he's wearing his cap. I may need to find a new avatar for a while, put him on probation. C'mon now Hunter!

Westwood just missed a 12 foot putt by 3 feet to the right and 4 feet passed the hole. I think he is taking lessons from Foley.

Was out golfing all morning. What happened to Phil?

Hunter Mahan is sure looking shabby these days with that hair and the way he's wearing his cap. I may need to find a new avatar for a while, put him on probation. C'mon now Hunter!
At least he trimmed his attempt at a beard. I can't believe he had to ask if he should cut it for his wedding. Has he gone taliban?

Nice putt by Westwood there....3-jacks on the 16th green after Watney was trying to give him the hole.

Westwood just missed a 12 foot putt by 3 feet to the right and 4 feet passed the hole. I think he is taking lessons from Foley.

:deadhorse:

hahahaahaha :laughing:

Was out golfing all morning. What happened to Phil?

Phil didn't play too badly, Rickie Fowler was just on fire. 8-under for 13 holes for Rickie, he won 5 and 4.

I like Moore's style.

Phil didn't play too badly, Rickie Fowler was just on fire. 8-under for 13 holes for Rickie, he won 5 and 4.

I'm a big Fowler fan, I'm glad he played so well today

At least he trimmed his attempt at a beard. I can't believe he had to ask if he should cut it for his wedding. Has he gone taliban?

he was going for the old cowboy look. scruffy beard, dirty hair, big dip of chew

8 under thru 13 holes will do it. Match play is such a different game, I love it.

Back